Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got my consultation for my boobs coming up. How long do initial consultations take? I know it's only initial stages but it's abit nerve racking actually turning my dreams into reality, I know that sounds really cheesy and daft but I've always been soooo insecure and unhappy with them. Everyone says they don't notice how flat chested I am but they will say that won't they. Had the love your body as it is brigade out in force as well - once I've had my boobs done I will come and join the gang chill.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Got my consultation for my boobs coming up. How long do initial consultations take? I know it's only initial stages but it's abit nerve racking actually turning my dreams into reality, I know that sounds really cheesy and daft but I've always been soooo insecure and unhappy with them. Everyone says they don't notice how flat chested I am but they will say that won't they. Had the love your body as it is brigade out in force as well - once I've had my boobs done I will come and join the gang chill.
Also looking at this - please keep us updated! What's your current under/over-bust size? I'm 30/32 so really got nothing to work with, and interested to hear from others experiences of the process :)

Reactions: 1
Also looking at this - please keep us updated! What's your current under/over-bust size? I'm 30/32 so really got nothing to work with, and interested to hear from others experiences of the process :)
I'm 32A if that. I suspect I will need a tissue expander initially and that's a 3 month process on its own. Very long and drawn out tbh but it'll be worth it. I've seen my surgeon get people with boobs as small as mine to an E cup with one surgery. I want them as big as my body will allow. I'm 5ft as well don't want surgeon trying to talk me into having smaller implants.

I'm 32A if that. I suspect I will need a tissue expander initially and that's a 3 month process on its own. Very long and drawn out tbh but it'll be worth it. I've seen my surgeon get people with boobs as small as mine to an E cup with one surgery. I want them as big as my body will allow. I'm 5ft as well don't want surgeon trying to talk me into having smaller implants.
I know you know this but going very big could cause back pain. That could be why a surgeon might reccommend smaller? But I guess you will find out what they think soon. I hope the consult goes well!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it depends in your surgeon as to how long a consultation takes. If you are going with someone like Mya I'd say its probably about 30 mins with the surgeon plus a check up with a nurse (height, weight, BP etc) so maybe an hour in total. Other surgeons might take longer. Don't worry about the love your body brigade, you do what's right for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good luck!

Right, two questions from me;
Best DIY gel brand? I'm going to take my acrylics off
Second, how do you get rid of those big hard under skin spots 😭

• Heart
Good luck!
Thank you. I've never had an operation before. I went my GP before who said they are so small she would consider them disfigured ( I was 7 months pregnant at the time). They've never grown during pregnancy, never produced milk. So you can imagine how much they bother me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thank you. I've never had an operation before. I went my GP before who said they are so small she would consider them disfigured ( I was 7 months pregnant at the time). They've never grown during pregnancy, never produced milk. So you can imagine how much they bother me.
What an awful thing to say, very harsh and not needed when you are obviously upset about it. A friend of a friend has just had her boobs done, she is very slim and probably a uk size 6, she is now a D cup and is over the moon with them, they are big on her frame but look good not ridiculous, this was as big as hers could go as she literally had no boobs at all, like you even in pregnancy and when weighing more she had no boobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What an awful thing to say, very harsh and not needed when you are obviously upset about it. A friend of a friend has just had her boobs done, she is very slim and probably a uk size 6, she is now a D cup and is over the moon with them, they are big on her frame but look good not ridiculous, this was as big as hers could go as she literally had no boobs at all, like you even in pregnancy and when weighing more she had no boobs.
I'm glad shes happy. Im on the slim side my top half has next to no fat so I do think I'll need tissue expander as there's nothing to put an implant under/over. I want mine to look big, no point paying £1000s to have average size boobs lol.

Wow that’s great to hear, how long did you do it for? I’m 13 weeks post now and only started it last week. I was still sore and uncomfortable and couldn’t bear to touch it till now. I’ve been doing it for 10 mins every day, I’ve been watching tiktoks but will look at YouTube
I did it until i had feeling. I couldn't even guess the time i was doing it for!? Started off and it was weird, you're massaging and pinch type sensation and couldn't feel anything, i also did fabrics- organza & brillo pad type thing. As i started to get feelings i did it more!

• Heart
Anyone got any ideas on how to lighten grey hair and make it whiter?
I’m a bit patchy at the moment and think it would look better if I could lighten the darker grey bits

Anyone got any ideas on how to lighten grey hair and make it whiter?
I’m a bit patchy at the moment and think it would look better if I could lighten the darker grey bits
Oh I’d be interested too. I’m quite silvery at the front and sides but much more grey at the back!

@Lucyxxxx the love your body brigade can get in the bin!

I'd have my whole body changed if I could afford it. Years of weight gain then a huge loss has left me with sagging skin!

Good luck 👍 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm glad shes happy. Im on the slim side my top half has next to no fat so I do think I'll need tissue expander as there's nothing to put an implant under/over. I want mine to look big, no point paying £1000s to have average size boobs lol.
It's genuinely quite difficult to predict what size you'll end up as, surgeons try to avoid cup sizes because how the implants settle will be different for everyone. You'd be better off looking at the actual ml sizes of the implants on some of the forums, loads of before and after photos there.
One of the tricks I learned from there is to get a bra/sports bra in the size you think you want and measure out rice into the weight of the implant size, bag it up into the cups, wear it for a bit and see how it feels.

If you've got very little breast tissue are you going to go under muscle? A friend of mine had hers under the muscle and she doesn't have to wear a bra, she ended up an E cup but they look great.

For recovery/after op I really recommend Molke and Enell bras, mad comfy and the Enell ones are like boob corsets, they're the best sports bras out there in my opinion and very good post op because they just don't move.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's genuinely quite difficult to predict what size you'll end up as, surgeons try to avoid cup sizes because how the implants settle will be different for everyone. You'd be better off looking at the actual ml sizes of the implants on some of the forums, loads of before and after photos there.
One of the tricks I learned from there is to get a bra/sports bra in the size you think you want and measure out rice into the weight of the implant size, bag it up into the cups, wear it for a bit and see how it feels.

If you've got very little breast tissue are you going to go under muscle? A friend of mine had hers under the muscle and she doesn't have to wear a bra, she ended up an E cup but they look great.

For recovery/after op I really recommend Molke and Enell bras, mad comfy and the Enell ones are like boob corsets, they're the best sports bras out there in my opinion and very good post op because they just don't move.
Thanks for your advice. I think I want 400cc or 450cc implants from what I've seen in photos. I've obviously not had consultation yet but from what I've seen online they do tend to go under the muscle for very flat chested people. I think I'm gonna get high profile implants. They do the gummy bear implants, I was gonna go for saline but the gummy bear ones sound the best and safest. Oooo I'm gonna go check them bras out right now I'm sure woman on phone said I have to wear a support bra for like 6/8 weeks after.

Tried the exfoliating Turkish cloth after reading it on this thread. I knew about it but never used it myself. I have KP on my arms and legs, and if I knew it worked this well, I'd have stocked up long ago 😂 Heartily recommend it, it made my Body Shop body polisher look like an amateur.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tried the exfoliating Turkish cloth after reading it on this thread. I knew about it but never used it myself. I have KP on my arms and legs, and if I knew it worked this well, I'd have stocked up long ago 😂 Heartily recommend it, it made my Body Shop body polisher look like an amateur.
Where did you get it from? Is it similar to the Korean on mentioned?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.