Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing anyone with rosacea have any to recommendations of a skin tint/light foundation? Going on holiday soon and very self conscious of my redness so looking to find something light to wear as I know it’ll be very hot. I know I will need to brave the bare face by the pool but would like to feel a bit more confident if possible. Tia
This is really good! I use this now as an every day ‘foundation’ I get a bit of redness around my nose and I also have a red birthmark on my cheek and it does a good job at covering it. Lots of videos on tiktok if you search as well

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This is really good! I use this now as an every day ‘foundation’ I get a bit of redness around my nose and I also have a red birthmark on my cheek and it does a good job at covering it. Lots of videos on tiktok if you search as well
Yep I second this. I set it with NARS powder, the colourless illuminating one, just on my chin and nose really to make sure it stays perfect all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve just had a look at the Astrid and Miyu website and I might treat myself to some emerald earrings for my birthday. So thank you :)

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have a recommendation for a daily SPF Moisturiser which is similar to the Ordinary one? I really love the Ordinary one but it's been out of stock for months and I'm running so short on it I've had to cut the tube open to scrape out the remaining residue 😂

Does anyone have a recommendation for a daily SPF Moisturiser which is similar to the Ordinary one? I really love the Ordinary one but it's been out of stock for months and I'm running so short on it I've had to cut the tube open to scrape out the remaining residue 😂
I think I shared last year - but boots do a lovely one , they also have skin care properties in them , I used the hylauranic , I found although it’s cleat on the skin it evened me out and no breakouts ( which is great as a part time acne girlie !) andddddd it’s only 7 quid ! Also add the boots own brand hylauronic acid sleep mask to your basket whilst you’re there. Literal fetus skin !!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looking for recommendations for a nice handbag big enough for laptop and other daily junk. Also have a quite small budget. I currently have a shopper style one but it’s stretched to its limit and I can’t fit the charger in too.

Reactions: 1
Looking for recommendations for a nice handbag big enough for laptop and other daily junk. Also have a quite small budget. I currently have a shopper style one but it’s stretched to its limit and I can’t fit the charger in too.
If you can run to £115 I’d highly recommend a Longchamp Le Pliage bag, deceptively spacious, I get my laptop, charger, work notepads etc all in it easily, I also use it as carry on luggage when flying, they are pretty hard wearing, just don’t get a light colour.

Reactions: 5
If you can run to £115 I’d highly recommend a Longchamp Le Pliage bag, deceptively spacious, I get my laptop, charger, work notepads etc all in it easily, I also use it as carry on luggage when flying, they are pretty hard wearing, just don’t get a light colour.
Check out Depop for Longchamp bags too! There’s often loads on there in great condition and you can scrub them with fairy and a cloth as well. I’ve bought 2 from Depop and no issues :)

• Heart
Where do you all get outfit inspo? I struggle to find Instagram pages that are realistic for my lifestyle & preferences (office job, walk a lot in the city, uk weather being unpredictable). I also find Pinterest hard to find things on, I may not be searching the right key words…love to hear what you all use!

I don't know if this is similar to the Ordinary, but I've been using L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Clinical SPF 50+ for a while now and love it. I use it over my serums as I find it moisturising enough (combo skin, 46, sensitive). It works brilliantly under makeup, doesn't break me ou, has no white cast, doesn't sting eyes, non-greasy.

Amazon product

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Check out Depop for Longchamp bags too! There’s often loads on there in great condition and you can scrub them with fairy and a cloth as well. I’ve bought 2 from Depop and no issues :)
I’d love a longchamp but they’re too expensive for me. How can I make sure they’re not fake on depop pls?

Is the NARS virtual colour matcher online any good? I've done it and it says Vienna for me. I've seen really good things about their foundation but I don't have any counters near me

I’d love a longchamp but they’re too expensive for me. How can I make sure they’re not fake on depop pls?
Is there a market for fake Longchamps? 🤔 they’re very cheap when it comes to a branded bag. I’d just look at the sellers page and make sure it seems legit, e.g. the first Longchamp I bought was from a mums page and she had used the bag for carrying toys. She had lots of good reviews and had purchased things as well. I’d also make sure the seller isn’t selling multiple of same thing, if they say they have ‘10’ black Longchamps or all different colours sounds like they’re just dropshipping from DHGate.

A lot of listings will include a screenshot of the receipt or order confirmation email for higher price items too. I do think you’d be safe to buy one on Depop anyway, I don’t think the market is super big for fake Longchamp xxx

Is there a market for fake Longchamps? 🤔 they’re very cheap when it comes to a branded bag. ...I don’t think the market is super big for fake Longchamp xxx
I have a few real ones and bought what I thought was a real one from Ebay. It was very clear to me once received that it was fake so there definitely are fakes out there.

• Sad
I have a few real ones and bought what I thought was a real one from Ebay. It was very clear to me once received that it was fake so there definitely are fakes out there.
Depending on where the OP is based Longchamp have outlet stores at Bicester and Cheshire Oaks, I got a bag, matching purse and travel pouch for the normal price of just the bag.

Is there a market for fake Longchamps? 🤔 they’re very cheap when it comes to a branded bag. I’d just look at the sellers page and make sure it seems legit, e.g. the first Longchamp I bought was from a mums page and she had used the bag for carrying toys. She had lots of good reviews and had purchased things as well. I’d also make sure the seller isn’t selling multiple of same thing, if they say they have ‘10’ black Longchamps or all different colours sounds like they’re just dropshipping from DHGate.

A lot of listings will include a screenshot of the receipt or order confirmation email for higher price items too. I do think you’d be safe to buy one on Depop anyway, I don’t think the market is super big for fake Longchamp xxx
I mean, don't know about longchamp specifically but there are plenty fake coach and Michael kors bags which are same price bracket or cheaper than longchamp.

When you go to Asia you can find fakes of everything, even perfect fakes of like Adidas sambas etc which are 100 quid or less as they are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.