Your tips on how to look more Groomed, Glamorous or Polished #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone used an ultrasonic jewellery cleaner and would you recommend one?
I would wear more of my stuff if it was cleaner

Reactions: 4
I'd recommend if you get the cleaning solution from Amazon. Rings are so sparkly after.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone any "quick" beauty remedies/fashion tips? As much as I love to lavish in luxury or a treatment or spend ages deciding on outfits I'm at the quick out the door stage in my life & like many juggling alot of balls.

Few game changers for me have been:
-Planning outfits for week ahead! With accessories! Saves so much time
-Heatless waves, with look fantastic silk worm thing. Saves so much time and hair always looks "done".
- feet, I absolutely hate feet. But after years of product testing and treatments I've found my medicine! Soap and glory foot cream used nightly & foot calus masks every 2 months! Game changer!
-every hair product by WOW!

Over to you lovely lot?? Lip masks ?? Night hair masks???face masks? Anything to make beauty process faster???

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can I just say I hate the Ouai leave in conditioner it makes my hair feel sticky. Deffo wont be buying that again.

Reactions: 8
Anyone any "quick" beauty remedies/fashion tips? As much as I love to lavish in luxury or a treatment or spend ages deciding on outfits I'm at the quick out the door stage in my life & like many juggling alot of balls.

-Heatless waves, with look fantastic silk worm thing. Saves so much time and hair always looks "done".
- feet, I absolutely hate feet. But after years of product testing and treatments I've found my medicine! Soap and glory foot cream used nightly & foot calus masks every 2 months! Game changer!

Over to you lovely lot?? Lip masks ?? Night hair masks???face masks? Anything to make beauty process faster???
Do you mean Colour Wow? I picked up a spray dupe in Aldi, see below, and it's changed my life and frizzy hair. I no longer need to blow dry now . I don't even need to soak it as per the instructions. I just use it to untangle my hair when combing it through after washing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I bought the colour wow after reading about it on this thread, it’s amazing! I’ve got a curl in my hair but usually straighten it ,my hair’s quite frizzy too if it gets damp and I can honestly say it’s the best product I’ve even used for frizz and it lasts a few days. I haven’t tried the Aldi dupe because my local aldis never has any of the good stuff left! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I bought the colour wow after reading about it on this thread, it’s amazing! I’ve got a curl in my hair but usually straighten it ,my hair’s quite frizzy too if it gets damp and I can honestly say it’s the best product I’ve even used for frizz and it lasts a few days. I haven’t tried the Aldi dupe because my local aldis never has any of the good stuff left! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I missed it first time round in Aldi, but got one on its second time in there. So keep an eye out. It's fairly anonymous looking, so it can be hidden when people dump or throw stuff everywhere like they do. 😁

Can I just say I hate the Ouai leave in conditioner it makes my hair feel sticky. Deffo wont be buying that again.
Ohh I got one in the LookFantastic box and love it, makes my hair really soft and look so sleek! Wonder if it depends on your hair type?

Do you mean Colour Wow? I picked up a spray dupe in Aldi, see below, and it's changed my life and frizzy hair. I no longer need to blow dry now . I don't even need to soak it as per the instructions. I just use it to untangle my hair when combing it through after washing.
Oh the colour wow spray stuff is amazing! Their shampoo and conditioner too! Got it in look fantastic calendar and the shine! A Tik tok girl
I follow recommended the volumizing mouse and lift spray. So of course I got them too! Overall as a brand worth the hype and every penny!!!

Most Aldi dupes I've tried are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6

I swear by vitamin C sheet masks for my face, there isn't much that leaves my skin so nice on the next morning and you can just have them on while doing something else, no mess, etc. I like dm drugstore own-brand, but many here swear by the Garnier ones as well.

Lash tint is also very nice, I just curl my lashes in the morning and it looks good and with the added bit of colour makes me look much more awake. Takes about 10 min once a month and there are likely faster products than the Swiss-o-par I'm using. Curling lashes takes me about 20 sec in the morning and I like the mascara-free look better most of the time and it's overall quicker too.

Reactions: 1
A few favourites I’ve discovered lately:

• Amika mirrorball shampoo (this makes my hair sooo shiny and nourished)

• Loccitane almond shower oil - this is AMAZING, I will always use this from now on. It smells amazing, long lasting, and the texture feels great. I’ve now bought the hand cream, soap, moisturiser etc 😂

• Parfums de Marly “Oriana” perfume, smells like candy floss but in a sexy way, and I get so many compliments on this, especially from my husband

Some misses:
• Ouai hair oil - didn’t do much for my hair, still felt dry after using this (much prefer my olaplex)
• Rhode peptide lip balm - it’s okay, smells really nice and tastes good, but it gets grainy really quick :(
• Sanctuary spa natural oils shower oil - feels watery for an oil, smells nice but nothing like the loccitane one

• Heart
Reactions: 8

• Loccitane almond shower oil - this is AMAZING, I will always use this from now on. It smells amazing, long lasting, and the texture feels great. I’ve now bought the hand cream, soap, moisturiser etc 😂

• Parfums de Marly “Oriana” perfume, smells like candy floss but in a sexy way, and I get so many compliments on this, especially from my husband

Some misses:
• Ouai hair oil - didn’t do much for my hair, still felt dry after using this (much prefer my olaplex)
• Rhode peptide lip balm - it’s okay, smells really nice and tastes good, but it gets grainy really quick :(
• Sanctuary spa natural oils shower oil - feels watery for an oil, smells nice but nothing like the loccitane one
QVC often have good deals on l’occitane almond shower oil

• Heart
QVC often have good deals on l’occitane almond shower oil
Thank you!! I will have a look, I actually found this set on vinted, brand new for £18, so I snatched it up 🥹 Also I had vinted credit so it was technically free 😂 (side note vinted is amazing for beauty bargains!)

IMG_7325.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Some misses:
Oo I was actually looking at the L’Occitane almond body lotion today. Thanks for the review on the shower oil I might get both.
always like your reviews @Scorpihoe

• Heart
I really like it. I got a generous sample recently and it works for my fine hair. I’m not convinced I’d buy a full size though. I used it on holiday recently when my hair felt like it needed a bit more TLC after being in the sun all day.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.