Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pingo10

I think she is extremely self centred, and lacks empathy, so often falls out with people. Her friend Vicky has had health issues and I cannot believe that Candy will have been supportive, as it's all about her!

She's slowly filling that tiny house back up with gifted clothes after saying she was not going keep so much and back off from the fashion stuff! I think she does have some good intentions, but she just can't help herself. Certainly not seen any more charitable work/donations for a while!

The new church thing has intrigued me! I kind of think she was hoping they'd pay her more attention than they did, what with her being a big YouTuber, and that annoyed her! Either that or people could see through the sickly sweet act she trys to pull off!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Oh bloody hell. Pixi, girl that’s just silly. We all dislike Candy so you didn’t need to make stuff up !

• Heart
The funniest part of the vlog was Candy explaining that she didn't film the night before as it was her and Bubs' date night, but they went to Ikea! How romantic :love:😆

• Haha

Budgerigar

I was one of those following Vicky but I found the paid membership thing really disingenuous and unfollowed. I gave her a go after seeing her on Candy's channel and thinking she might have something to offer other than consumerist crap and sponsored shite. But she just looks like all the other phoney's trying to make a quick buck now. Claiming that she's minimalist and wanting to live a simple, satisfying life yet works and still feels the need to squeeze people who are kind enough to follow her, despite not doing anything particularly interesting or novel on her channel, of money during difficult times like this. There are plenty of people doing minimalist and slow living themed channels on YouTube Vicky and they will only introduce patreon when they have built up a loyal fan base who are willing to pay extra for their hard work and effort over time. You know what you've done is insincere because you've turned off the like and dislike option and closed the comment section on that particular video down. Living a simple life isn't about trying to make more money for yourself it's about slowing down and enjoying the little things like those who have taken the time to watch and comment on your videos.

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Why do they keep doing their food shop on Amazon ? Lazy buggers. It's all crisps and condiments and crap. No wonder they're both sluggish and Bubzzzzzz is constantly napping or when he's not napping he's moaning about being 'ill'. SO much negativity from him.
Does anyone remember last Christmas when his big gift to her was a dash cam? She was GUTTED lol.
Candy is worse than ever these days. The religious stuff is fake fake fake. She should be banned from saying the word 'blessed' too. She's going to be insufferable at Christmas with the god stuff.

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
There's something very fishy about her parents I agree. The mother picks and chooses when to be 'ill' it seems and the dad is creepy although not a miserable old crow like her,

What a ridiculous reaction to apple crumble 🙄
I am not defending Candy at all here - but she is morbidly obese and seems to be trying to shift some weight, whilst he is sabotaging her by insisting on apple bloody crumble?!
Get out of that stupid dressing gown and grow up 🙄

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I agree, how can the mother travel solo to France (and what about the restrictions??) but apparently needs help up and down the stairs and in the bath and washing her hair..... Does not add up. I actually felt sorry for Candy seeing her doing all that.
The mother also goes to Portugal when it suits her to see relatives.
I think the mother is claiming a lot of benefits, the dad is the carer but there is something dodgy going on.
I actually think Candy would find it (eventually) therapeutic to cut her mother out of her life.

Doohla

yea it’s the perfect excuse to not being on plan haha. God just the thought of being off plan on plan gives me anxiety, and trying to earn the extra points no thanks… And all those crisps for New Year’s Eve? Wow

That bloody shirt! It inexplicably makes me angry…
Get a haircut Candy! She'd really suit it a lot shorter and wouldn't have to fiddle with it every 5 seconds

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Candy has nice hair, but it’s too long IMO I think a good 5-6 inches would do her much better. But it’s the constant touching of it that gets on my nerves. It’s not got a style it’s just there all long and heavy!

ryvitaninja

I did laugh when she said they needed some time just the two of them. Every weekend is a cosy homely vlog where it’s just the two of them recently!

Also noticed in a the Friday blog she mentioned only taking newt out as she can’t handle two dogs.Her dogs aren’t exactly big.

Idntknow

I need a rant so its going here coz Candy is the latest one.
So "influencers" when they get gifted free stuff....oh you should really buy this....hmmm should I coz u certainly didnt....oh its so affordable....hmmm yes free is affordable...but your average Jo isnt in a position to spend £200 on the same stuff you get gifted...like with Mrs Hinch right people were getting loans for shark hoovers and stock poling cleaning products like bnm and home bargains were gonna run out.
Does Candy actually think her followers can buy hundreds of pounds of clothes every week when shes gifted the clothes and then paid to show them off??
This is why influencers and instagrammers are becoming so unrelatable. Like brummy mummy buys 200 quids worth of yankee candles then does a poundland haul.
F**k the f**k off

Wow that felt good...and I only swore twice

• Haha

Calmdown!!!

Bubz took the knock because she forgot to get his BabyRuth chocolate bar 🤦 Reminded me of that scene from The Goonies with Chunk and Sloth "Ruth Baby Ruth". I only watched a tiny bit and like others haven't watched for a while now as it's all the same, just filling the house up with more stuff every week. I know it's nice to be able to have new things sometimes but all the gushing over pointless material items makes me cringe. Two beautiful dogs there, why not take them for lovely, regular, daily walks, smell the fresh air and be in nature? Being cooked up in that dark little "autumnal vibes", keeping up with the Jones's, pit living life on Ground Hog day is depressing as hell.

• Heart

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Can I just scream 2 words?
‘BLOODY DOGGO’S’
I know it’s probably petty and I need to get over it. But when she says doggo’s it really irritates me 🤯🤬

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
She is doing really well with the weightloss, happy for her.

Im pretty new to this thread so probably been discussed But i feel ‘bubs’ thinks she is punching with him, but i have no idea what she see’s in him

Delia Smith

VIP Member
She says whether she gets pregnant will be all in God's plan for her.
Hate to break this to you Candy but I reckon it's more about science and nature than God.

• Heart
  • Haha