You - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Season 4 was mostly a dud for me but I will be looking forward to season 5, be interesting to see how they wrap it up. Season 1 is still my favourite, I liked Beck. I know I’m in the minority there.

Reactions: 10
Season 4 was mostly a dud for me but I will be looking forward to season 5, be interesting to see how they wrap it up. Season 1 is still my favourite, I liked Beck. I know I’m in the minority there.
I liked Beck too, she was flawed but she was human. I thought Love was so annoying and unrealistic

Reactions: 6
I know she can’t help it but I couldn’t stand the way Love talks. Her paper thin top lip doesn’t move! It’s like watching a ventriloquist puppet. She played her part well, but it was too unrealistic to be taken serious.

Reactions: 4
And I didn't like how Beck spoke either 🤣 I know neither could help it.

Actually also Joe and his grainy voice making it difficult to understand sometimes.

If we’re going to talk about annoying voices, Kate’s posh drawl is up there

Kate has a paper thin top lip too, like a really bad cgi. Couldn’t take to her.
I only liked Joe and his murderous ways out of everyone from series 1-4 :LOL:

• Haha
Nearing the end of season 1. So glad I started it. Body count is piling up. Currently seeing the flashbacks with Candace, and Elijah was just pushed off a wall! I'll be back when I've seen the lot.

I liked the ending someone suggested that he goes to prison and the final shot is him watching a female prison guard like 'hello, you'.

I liked the ending someone suggested that he goes to prison and the final shot is him watching a female prison guard like 'hello, you'.
Realistically though he’d probably have a psychological health check if he was criminally insane (I think what’s so clever about the show is that we’re not really sure, which gives us a glimmer of sympathy for such a monster of a protagonist). If he was he’d go to a secure facility. If he wasn’t he’d probably get the death penalty in America for killing? I know they don’t do it in all states but I don’t think they keep mass murderers in normal prisons.
Way too invested haha, I like that ending too :)

Definitely want him to get away with it. A bit like Dexter. And I don’t even feel he needs to redeem himself

Reactions: 3
The thing about Dexter is he targeted bad people. Joe has killed a lot of innocents. Many of them were irritating, high society knob heads but they weren’t inherently bad.

Reactions: 2
The thing about Dexter is he targeted bad people. Joe has killed a lot of innocents. Many of them were irritating, high society knob heads but they weren’t inherently bad.
For me it’s just not that deep. It’s a tv show I enjoy. In reality I would be appalled and probably think he needs executing

• Heart
I can juts imagine they will have some ridiculous ending like he wakes up from it all being a dream 🤣

Penn Badgley always jokes in interviews etc that Joe needs to be stopped 😂 I wonder if he’ll get a say in his fate.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if this was already asked but thinking back on the season, why didn’t Nadia tell the police about Marianne? Nadia had her phone number (from pretending to be the babysitter/grandma/whoever) so she could’ve backed her up? I know she said no police but come on

Late to this, but season 4 needed a lot of work on the script. It's like they went ahead with an early draft and forgot to refine or finesse it.

Some good ideas but needed a few more months to iron them all out. But I guess netflix need their big shows out there.

Should have ended it at 3. Not a good use of the Taylor swift song, unlike the last season where it was perfect.

Late to this, but season 4 needed a lot of work on the script. It's like they went ahead with an early draft and forgot to refine or finesse it.

Some good ideas but needed a few more months to iron them all out. But I guess netflix need their big shows out there.

Should have ended it at 3. Not a good use of the Taylor swift song, unlike the last season where it was perfect.
Yeah “rooting for the anti hero” kind of spoils the character of Joe as the whole mystique of him is whether or not he’s a sympathetic character or an antagonist. That song suggests we know he’s problematic but are meant to be on his side 😕