You - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm torn between a mental health facility ending or the chair or him walking away and spying someone else...Hello You!

Reactions: 5
It will be some new woman enacting revenge and killing him šŸ™„ pleaseeee be more inspired than that

Reactions: 6
I can definitely seeing it going down the woke girl power, Ellie, Nadia and Marianne teaming up to bring him down bull.
It would be quite funny if it ends him in prison and he sees a female prison guard walking towards him and heā€™s like ā€œHello, you.ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it would be more fun if he got away scot free at the end of season 5 and you know heā€™s just going to keep repeating the same pattern over and over šŸ˜‚ I feel like theyā€™ll probably have him die/be arrested/committed so it ties things up and is a contrast to the end of season 4.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m wondering if Series 5 if going to see Joe on the inside of the box being tormented by all the women heā€™s wronged.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There will likely be a catch that Kate knew the women heā€™d killed previously so she is after him or something like that. I do hope he gets away with it all though because Iā€™m always his number 1 cheerleader for each murder :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I donā€™t think theyā€™ll let him get away with it, although would be interesting if they did. But there needs to be some form of poetic justice at least or consequence for his actions or I feel like itā€™s a bit of a weird message/it would be left feeling too open and people wouldnā€™t like that. Who knows, so curious to see how they decide to end it!

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t think theyā€™ll let him get away with it, although would be interesting if they did. But there needs to be some form of poetic justice at least or consequence for his actions or I feel like itā€™s a bit of a weird message/it would be left feeling too open and people wouldnā€™t like that. Who knows, so curious to see how they decide to end it!
Maybe his son šŸ¤”
That would be a huge consequence if something happened to him.

Reactions: 4
He totally took her for granted. He can't believe that she doesn't want him. What a complete tool!

Vanessa must not take him back. That would be a catastrophic move.

Also thereā€™s too many characters and plot tangents now. Bring it back to basics so it feels fresh and modern, I just feel like Iā€™m watching CSI or something now :)

Reactions: 1
If theyā€™re going to ruin it with another series they may aswell have them both start a family together and then let him stalk the neighbours again. Maybe kill a few more people. Then walk off into the sunset like a mafia boss. :LOL:

Genuinely though what would be everyoneā€™s ideal ending to the show?
I am a sucker for never wanting a series I love to end, so I donā€™t want him to die. I wonder if maybe his mum and brother will somehow come back into it? Maybe even to help catch him. But ideally heā€™ll end up in a mental hospital or prison and as someone mentioned the other day, heā€™s sees a fellow patient and/or prison guard and itā€™s ends with a ā€œhello you.ā€ BUTā€¦.I feel as they are saying itā€™s the final one, he will die.

Before I knew anything about the most recent series, I thought it would focus on him finding his mum. Or that she might play a part in the story somehow.

With him back in the US, and what looks to be a very public and high profile job, that must create problems for him regarding people from his past. For example, his sonā€™s guardians will recognise him. His mum will recognise him etc. he usually hides but heā€™s all out in the open now.

Reactions: 4