You - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on episode 3 so far and nothing great has happened 😣 when does it get exciting?

Reactions: 9
I can’t even rem what the 1st season was about. Edit...just looked. Oh no...i’d have to watch it again i think in order to remember it all. I hate such long breaks between seasons. I’ve been struggling to get thru Outlander. Enjoying it some...but I def doze off a lot.

Last edited:
Finished it now, not as good as first season imo. And nothing became of the jar of urine in the end 🤔🤔
Found Ellie and Delilah annoying AF tbh

Reactions: 5
I'm only three episodes in but can't say I'm captivated by it like I was the first season. I'm hoping it starts picking up because I was so looking forward to season two. I was off work yesterday so thought I'd have binged the season by now but I couldn't even watch a whole episode in one sitting, it took me hours to get through three episodes! I'm quite disappointed so far tbh, the first season had me hooked instantly & I couldn't wait to find out what happens, now I'm just like meh I will finish the season at one point.

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t get into the series at all but the book is brilliant, a real nail biter! Highly recommend it

Reactions: 2
Loving it so far on episode 5,didn't like forty but warming to him,upsetting all the clips of Joe as a child,trying a little too hard to explain why he is like he is need to finish season

Reactions: 3
I loved the first series but couldn’t get into the second which is a shame as I was really looking forward to it 😩

Reactions: 3
How annoying are the names Love and Forty?! Why couldn’t they have given the characters normal names ffs

Reactions: 14
Their parents are hippies so I thought love and forty ( is that a possible drug reference like 420 I dont know) matches their hippy parents but I really dont like the names either. I binged watched it yesterday and enjoyed it. I guessed what might happen in the last few episodes before it happened though.

Binge watched the whole season in one day. Erm, I liked it, but not as much as season 1, I must say.

Wonder if there will be season 3? As ending seemed quite intriguing

I think it’s a pretty crappy show but at the same time infinitely binge able, SO silly and very fun. I enjoyed all the twists and turns of this series. I had guessed parts of it but still enjoyed seeing them be revealed. I had hoped it wasn’t going to continue the same dynamic of the idealised girl under threat - and it was satisfying when Love called him out for not really seeing her at the end. I feel like a lot of men are like that in normal life!

Forty was maybe the worst character, he was so ridiculous. Also no one blacks out like that on acid, just saying.
Joe is a great character though, and so well played, he truely seems like a believably nice guy which is quite disturbing.
I feel like there were far more refernces to literature in s1, I missed those.But overall for such a bonkers, ludicrous show I think I might have enjoyed this series more than the first. Unpopular opinion I know...part of that might be i hated seeing beck in the cage, especially when she almost got away. It freaked me out.

Reactions: 8
How annoying are the names Love and Forty?! Why couldn’t they have given the characters normal names ffs
I couldn't take the names seriously :ROFLMAO: Every time i looked at 'Love' all i could think about was Elle from The Haunting of Hill House

I loved the first series but couldn’t get into the second which is a shame as I was really looking forward to it 😩
the 2nd series for me just wasn't believable (Sounds stupid i know) 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4