Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wanderingwildsoul

I, for one, hope she actually delivers on her threat to "do away with social media altogether" for her final weeks of pregnancy. We could only be so lucky!!!

Reactions: 1
Her birth story podcast is 2 hours long. She's so self obsessed. I don't know who can listen to her lie through her teeth and self aggrandize for two whole hours.
Two hours?! Is anyone going to take one for the team and listen to it?

samwhat

Rachel? I live in the States. I am talking about my experience. I am sorry that I triggered something in you.😂 I think you are in the wrong forum honey.
---
I doubt she even switched the sweat bag on. Just a quick video and paid premonition to help line those big pockets.

Dgkater

I listened to a podcast today about the Anastasia movement, a right wing movement based on russian novels. It is a back to the roots, herbal medicine, hippie style thing on the outside but far far right if you take a closer look.
Lots of descriptions about the "believers" sound a lot like Rachel. That makes me wonder if she read this novels too...
If someone is interested, here is an article in english about it: https://www.vice.com/en/article/epxk7n/germany-anastasia-back-to-the-land-movement

PostiveVibezOnly

She did, yeah, according to her it was 11 hours but little sun is there. She included a photo of her bloodied feet. I really don't get this woman.

Glad everything went fine for the baby but she'll never shut up now.
Came here to say the exact same. Watch her spiral and openly become anti vax now. It’s good for engagement anyway!

pumpkin87

The playing with "teenagers" mehh, depending on the context I could find it "cute". But definitely the sitting in a picnic with families is quite annoying. Unless they have children the same age and its the kids that start engaging and play together, but if I am just there sitting with my friends I would find it weird that a 6 year old sits there with us to talk.

samwhat

Has YG found a new way to get paid sponsorship??

Hats off for her way around navigating full maternity pay and still earning 🙌

Let’s hope she puts some of her cash in the causing she films herself crying over.

Attachments

Suzecakes

Why does she make such a big deal about driving in a car with a baby? I really don't get it. She even sits right next to him and can calm him. All babies I know spend a few minutes in a car and are fast asleep.
She makes a drama about everything.
She needs the drama. 🙄

She mentioned free bleeding in a story yesterday. Guarantee she didn’t “free” bleed lochia after birth! She is just irritating, really irritating 😂.

• Sick
She auditioned for some reality show in LA shortly after they moved to Sweden and they clearly didn't want her 😂

I smell an overpriced, underwhelming, and underqualified 'course' about herbalism (a la the failed Home course) dropping in 3...2....
---
She confirmed in the comments of her latest reel that she's working on an herbal cookbook/guidebook 🤢
Thousands of these books already exist from actual qualified herbalists and plant experts, but of course Rakel can't help herself..
What was the reality show?!?

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
She should change her account name to Ignorant Girl.

View attachment 2500149

Because no female queen, prime minister, president has ever started a war or anything 😄 How can she be so ignorant and her thought process so flawed and shallow?
---
And that's not even mentioning her continued idolization of motherhood. As if pushing a baby out of your vagina (cause remember, any other option is evil) suddenly conferred upon you magical wisdom and goodness.
What is she on about? So if Mothers and Grandmother’s were in charge we’d all be ok? Because women who have birthed a child are somehow immune from evil? She wrecks my brain 😜

Sleepyapple

I think thats way too far fetched. There are many movements nowadays back to nature as we simply are so disconnected from it.
Why is it far fetched? There are movements to get back to nature that are progressive and more left wing (look at Joanna Macy’s books etc), and other get back to nature movements that are quite right wing. I agree we are disconnected from nature but that doesn’t mean all movements based on redeveloping a connection to nature are healthy.

Westcoasthippydreamgirl

Her rant about lying the baby on the back or on the belly is just as nuts.
Those recommendations are based on statistics and scientifical research. But because of that it means for Rachel to do exactly otherwise.
And QueenBW you are right, she can do what she wants but she spreads it to her followers and that is dangerous.
In the UK instances of SIDS reduced when in the late 80s/early 90s they advised women to put babies to sleep on their backs.

I thought the percentages were high but couldnt find the source. Found this though:

So (according to her stories) Rachel always knew she was going to share the birth video hence going from wanting to birth completely alone into birthing on top of Dennis with someone filming the whole thing….

I do not understand this need to share everything online especially a birth which is so “private, sacred and #ancestral”.

Pregnancy and birth is the ultimate social media click bait you see it a lot with these massive American religious families who keep pumping out kids and YouTubing everything presumably so they can maintain their stay at home life. How many more kids is Rach going to pump out in a similar vein I wonder?
Wait didn’t she go on about how she birthed I disturbed with nobody else present…..? So she completely lied once again…
---
Can any of our Swedish fam translate?

Attachments

QueenBW

VIP Member
Is she drunk? Those are not marigolds, are they? Are they something different in Sweden?

Screenshot_20230908_102259_Instagram.jpg

To me, these are marigolds

Screenshot_20230908_102246_Google.jpg

TheSheep

She should change her account name to Ignorant Girl.

View attachment 2500149

Because no female queen, prime minister, president has ever started a war or anything 😄 How can she be so ignorant and her thought process so flawed and shallow?
---
And that's not even mentioning her continued idolization of motherhood. As if pushing a baby out of your vagina (cause remember, any other option is evil) suddenly conferred upon you magical wisdom and goodness.
What a pretentious nonsense! She couldn’t care less.

The maths ain't mathing...

If 2hr42 is down 32% from last week (the screenshot shared) then last week's average was 4 hours a day.
I think that's what she meant though, she said she spent more time on her phone last week, which would add up with the down 32% from last week. So she spent ~4h/d last week on her phone, this week 2-3h
Still don't believer her lol

Has anyone ever tried to locate her “farm” on Google maps? The yellow house and outbuildings and general layout are probably pretty identifiable given that she’s broadcasted it for all her followers - and the article she posted about herself says she lives outside of Sigtuna? I am so unbelievably curious as to how she is perceived by her neighbors / people in her community like parents of kids at Lea’s school / Swedish people in general

Redrattle

So she gave a 6yo only two chances to try out something new, exciting and on a high level of responsibility and because Lea didn't perform perfectly she takes it away? Poor Lea, I hope this doesn't make her feel like she failed (now or later), not that Rakel isn't f-ing her up in many, many other ways...
To me it seems like Lea had pretty good reasons for her age to miss the bus/ bus stop.
I feel like the bus thing ( if what she wrote was real) was a f up on the part of the school. 6yo's aren't going to know where to get off/ on the bus unless someone tells them, especially if its their 1st week doing it....I would be pissed off at the school about that too and wouldn't be letting my child take the bus!