Yellowstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1923 ending, arggg! It got too dark and violent for me by the end of the series. Least favourite of the Sheridan franchise so far.

Reactions: 2
1923 ending, arggg! It got too dark and violent for me by the end of the series. Least favourite of the Sheridan franchise so far.
I feel like I missed something, what was the whole point or story with the prostitutes? The show was all over the place

Reactions: 3
I feel like I missed something, what was the whole point or story with the prostitutes? The show was all over the place
I assume to show Whitfield’s character as a power mad but I think we got idea already, I couldn’t watch that scene, it turned my stomach.
There wasn’t single storyline concluded so it’s a good job a second season got commissioned.

Just found out that Travis ( the horse dancing fellow ( what is that all about?)) is actually the writer and a real cowboy!
---
And Teeters dad is Michael Landon!

Last edited:
Lots going on in the news about Yellowstone this week…
Is Kevin leaving after series 5?
Has his divorced been the factor that forced his hand?
Will series 5 be the last?
How will it conclude?
Should it have stopped after series 3? 😬
Will they ever get the second half of series 5 filmed? 😫
---
IMG_4403.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Lots going on in the news about Yellowstone this week…
Is Kevin leaving after series 5?
Has his divorced been the factor that forced his hand?
Will series 5 be the last?
How will it conclude?
Should it have stopped after series 3? 😬
Will they ever get the second half of series 5 filmed? 😫
---
View attachment 2151535
Wives like that piss me off she reaps the rewards but doesn’t want him to work ?

Reactions: 4
So apparently the second part of season 5 will air in November and that will be the end of it, But something about a prequel with Matthew mcconaughey 🤷🏼‍♀️ but not sure who will be in it

I think Yellowstone could continue without Costner.

The should just write him out or kill him off. He is notoriously bad to work with and I think the directors have had it. He has only given them 1 week of his time to conclude the filming for the end of season 5.

Defo Beth finds him dead of a heart attack and continue
I would be so disappointed with that ending for John after all the attempts on his life. I want him to die in a blaze of glory and then Jamie and Beth go head to head, which will result in the death of Jamie by Rip.
I really want to read into the sentence from the Indian Elder that told him about the valley in 1883 that they could have it for 7 generations, that it means it’s going to become sacred Indian ground or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Defo Beth finds him dead of a heart attack and continue
Beth wants to be shot of the ranch, and there’s no way she’d let Jamie near it. John would probably leave it to Kayce who’d most likely want rid too.

I’m going to keep rewatching my favourite episodes until it comes back 🙏🏽

Reactions: 1
It’s started from the beginning on Channel 5 tonight. It’s nice to watch it when Beth is sassy not annoying and Jamie was doing constructive things instead of being the snake that he is.

It’s started from the beginning on Channel 5 tonight. It’s nice to watch it when Beth is sassy not annoying and Jamie was doing constructive things instead of being the snake that he is.
Yes I watched it too, nice going back to the beginning.

Reactions: 1
Ok, so im in the uk.... Watched on channel 5 the first episode and now im hooked! So hooked i have just binged watched 4 series in the space of about 1 week!! I bleeping love Beth!!!! Feel like kinda fancy Kevin costner even know he is old enough to be my dad ☺
Literally want to marry Rip, literally in love! Might have to buy my hubby a cowboy hat and some rope!!
Convinced I now belong on a ranch and need to move to Montana 😂😂😂

We run a construction business and my hubby is currently in the middle of purchasing a ford Ranger , but basically will be mine as we can put it through the company , so as if my fate and magic my arse is now going to be driving round my town thinking im some cowgirl driving this big old truck.... its fate 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, so im in the uk.... Watched on channel 5 the first episode and now im hooked! So hooked i have just binged watched 4 series in the space of about 1 week!! I bleeping love Beth!!!! Feel like kinda fancy Kevin costner even know he is old enough to be my dad ☺
Literally want to marry Rip, literally in love! Might have to buy my hubby a cowboy hat and some rope!!
Convinced I now belong on a ranch and need to move to Montana 😂😂😂

We run a construction business and my hubby is currently in the middle of purchasing a ford Ranger , but basically will be mine as we can put it through the company , so as if my fate and magic my arse is now going to be driving round my town thinking im some cowgirl driving this big old truck.... its fate 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I am hooked as well only started watching last week. I've been googling ranches for sale in Montana 😂

• Heart