Yellowstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hard to know how its gonna turn out but tit having to wait until summer, was disappointed with last episode, was expecting more drama.

Reactions: 2
Oh next episode of 1923 was better 😱 my husband has a theory that Spencer is actually John Dutton’s (Kevin, there has been a lot of Johns) Dad.

Oh next episode of 1923 was better 😱 my husband has a theory that Spencer is actually John Dutton’s (Kevin, there has been a lot of Johns) Dad.
Jack who is Spencer’s nephew is Johns (Kevin) grandad, I’ve had to look up the family tree 😂

really Enjoying Spencer Dutton😍

Only recently discovered Yellowstone and binged it in a couple of weeks and now feel bereft 😭 Absolutely loved it! Thought Beth was going to be my favourite but she gets very repetitive season after season (especially when you binge watch it and don’t have the typical seasonal breaks). Love Rip (apart from what he did to Lloyd) and Jimmy and Teeter. Big crush on Walker (and Rip). In fact, pretty much love all the characters apart from Jamie.
Now what to watch first…1923 or 1883?

Reactions: 6
Only recently discovered Yellowstone and binged it in a couple of weeks and now feel bereft 😭 Absolutely loved it! Thought Beth was going to be my favourite but she gets very repetitive season after season (especially when you binge watch it and don’t have the typical seasonal breaks). Love Rip (apart from what he did to Lloyd) and Jimmy and Teeter. Big crush on Walker (and Rip). In fact, pretty much love all the characters apart from Jamie.
1883 then 1923 follows on from that and it hasn’t finished yet either haha
Agree about walker 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
1883 then 1923 follows on from that and it hasn’t finished yet either haha
Agree about walker 😍
Thank you, will watch in that order. I also really like the flashbacks that play back through Yellowstone of young John, Rip, Beth etc. and would welcome a series of that.

Also agree about Walker 😍😍😍

Walker’s horse this season was an absolute beaut if you are a horsey gal like me!
Ryan is my fav, well until Spencer appeared anyway ❤

Don't forget the matchstick!

Gosh he is quite a young man.

thought when they went after the kidnapped child that they were going to kill Rip off

Last edited:
Reactions: 1