Yellowstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, so im in the uk.... Watched on channel 5 the first episode and now im hooked! So hooked i have just binged watched 4 series in the space of about 1 week!! I bleeping love Beth!!!! Feel like kinda fancy Kevin costner even know he is old enough to be my dad ☺
Literally want to marry Rip, literally in love! Might have to buy my hubby a cowboy hat and some rope!!
Convinced I now belong on a ranch and need to move to Montana 😂😂😂

We run a construction business and my hubby is currently in the middle of purchasing a ford Ranger , but basically will be mine as we can put it through the company , so as if my fate and magic my arse is now going to be driving round my town thinking im some cowgirl driving this big old truck.... its fate 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I've just allowed myself to read this thread now I'm up to date as far as possible in season 5....I am all about the bit in bold!

Do we know how long until the rest of season 5 is out?

Reactions: 1
I just finished S5 & I feel a bit…😏 So much of it seemed cobbled together. Like they had footage & pieced it to half ass a bit of story with a lot of scenery & cowboy filler (not complaining about that though!). I feel like Beth uncharacteristically took her eye off the ball with Jamie especially after finding his gf had given a false name. WTH was the scene with Jimmy & the foot rub all about 🤯 I thought that was an opening to talk about YS arriving but they’d not even set off yet. Summer was just a completely pointless character. Idk it really did feel like the end, but a sad petering out rather than the blaze it deserves. I hope part 2 picks up 🤞🏼
---
I’ve just started 1883 & Jamie’s gf is the slappy woman on the train! She probably has a name but I’ve no idea what’s going on 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just finished S5 & I feel a bit…😏 So much of it seemed cobbled together. Like they had footage & pieced it to half ass a bit of story with a lot of scenery & cowboy filler (not complaining about that though!). I feel like Beth uncharacteristically took her eye off the ball with Jamie especially after finding his gf had given a false name. WTH was the scene with Jimmy & the foot rub all about 🤯 I thought that was an opening to talk about YS arriving but they’d not even set off yet. Summer was just a completely pointless character. Idk it really did feel like the end, but a sad petering out rather than the blaze it deserves. I hope part 2 picks up 🤞🏼
---
I’ve just started 1883 & Jamie’s gf is the slappy woman on the train! She probably has a name but I’ve no idea what’s going on 😁
I loved 1883, possibly even more than Yellowstone (definitely more than seasons 4 & 5, season 3 was peak Yellowstone for me) I enjoyed there just being 1 main story arc not trying to remember lots of interlinked stories 😆 Monica’s physical therapist from the pool (season 2 or was it 1?) has a central role to play. Enjoy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I loved 1883, possibly even more than Yellowstone (definitely more than seasons 4 & 5, season 3 was peak Yellowstone for me) I enjoyed there just being 1 main story arc not trying to remember lots of interlinked stories 😆 Monica’s physical therapist from the pool (season 2 or was it 1?) has a central role to play. Enjoy it.
Agree re the seasons, S3 was 🔥 Will look out for the physio! I’m hooked already 🤩

Reactions: 2
I binged 1883 & what beautiful storytelling it was! The scene where they’re crossing the river & Elsa is playing the piano was haunting & as another poster said I watched the final 2 episodes sobbing. & then I started 1923 🫨 I haven’t made it through the first episode, it’s ridiculous. Helen Mirren’s Irish accent is comical! Of all the Irish actors in the world, why not cast one 🤯 I know the story behind Harrison Ford being cast but he’s like the walking dead. It’s AWFUL 😩😩😩 Do I persevere????

I binged 1883 & what beautiful storytelling it was! The scene where they’re crossing the river & Elsa is playing the piano was haunting & as another poster said I watched the final 2 episodes sobbing. & then I started 1923 🫨 I haven’t made it through the first episode, it’s ridiculous. Helen Mirren’s Irish accent is comical! Of all the Irish actors in the world, why not cast one 🤯 I know the story behind Harrison Ford being cast but he’s like the walking dead. It’s AWFUL 😩😩😩 Do I persevere????
The only storyline worth following is Spencer’s and then they bloody left us hanging didn’t they. Honestly if you feel like that after the first episode, you will be miserable by the end 😬 don’t bother.

The only storyline worth following is Spencer’s and then they bloody left us hanging didn’t they. Honestly if you feel like that after the first episode, you will be miserable by the end 😬 don’t bother.
Thank you. I don’t even know who Spencer is - the nephew? I can’t understand how it has a completely different tone. I wonder how good 6666 will be…

It’s gets better but it can never compare to 1883 and Yellowstone.

Thank you. I don’t even know who Spencer is - the nephew? I can’t understand how it has a completely different tone. I wonder how good 6666 will be…
Spencer is in Africa. He is my favourite Dutton and the only reason to watch 1923. I’m still traumatised by Mr Skinner from Hot Fuzz, nasty bastard. https://tenor.com/brmS3.gif

Oh my God his posh bird’s fake cut glass accent. Awful. The whole thing was awful. I didn’t care about any of them.