Yellowjackets šŸ

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeezo they're harder to get than toilet paper in the pandemic!
-So Shauna is in labour
Misty freaks out
-Travis attempts a blood sacrifice and cuts his hand, Lottie patches him up
-Shauna's not coping with the labour and passes out and has a very vivid dream where everyone's so happy and her baby boy is waiting and healthy but bizarrely also in this dream, Lottie is the one breastfeeding the baby ... And then the baby is gone and the team are feasting on it...
-That snaps her out of it and she wakes to find she lost the baby but she doesn't understand cause she can hear him cry but no one else does
-Present day Shauna and Callie are called to the cop shop to answer some questions which makes Jeff angry
-Present day Misty and Lottie reunite and Misty tells Lottie she joined so she can unbrainwash Nat but ends up wearing the purple get up and involving herself pretty well in the groups that Nat isn't even going to
-Natalie is blaming herself for Travis' death, Lisa tries to reason with her but she's not having it
-Lottie has gone back to the therapist to say that the visions are getting stronger and feels they're pointing her to something
-Misty phones Tai who's still with Van
As soon as they're told about Lottie they drive upstate to the compound, engaging in some uncomfortable conversation
-Tai phones Shauna to tell her what's going on but gets Jeff on her phone who's outside the cop shop waiting on her
-Matt's being a cocky arrogant asshole
-Shauna's not having it but then breaks down and admits the affair with Adam but says she didn't kill him and begs Matt to keep Callie out of it but Matt's not interested
-Kevin is interrogating Callie and she cries and says Matt took advantage of her and took her virginity all to get info on her mom
-Kevin doesn't believe her so Callie says they'll let the jury decide
-Jeff tells Shauna about what Tai told him about the compound and that Nat and Misty were already there and she tells him she admitted the affair, he gets upset and is even more upset when he finds her gun
-He tells her she's not alright and she needs to go to the compound
-All the girls reunite but Van seems stunned, frozen by the sight of Lottie in the distance staring into the water, when Lottie turns round she seems a bit perturbed as well
-Then we see an aerial view of the compound and the girls creepy symbol is carved into the ground.

And there we have it šŸ˜…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
[/SPOILER]
Jeezo they're harder to get than toilet paper in the pandemic!
-So Shauna is in labour
Misty freaks out
-Travis attempts a blood sacrifice and cuts his hand, Lottie patches him up
-Shauna's not coping with the labour and passes out and has a very vivid dream where everyone's so happy and her baby boy is waiting and healthy but bizarrely also in this dream, Lottie is the one breastfeeding the baby ... And then the baby is gone and the team are feasting on it...
-That snaps her out of it and she wakes to find she lost the baby but she doesn't understand cause she can hear him cry but no one else does
-Present day Shauna and Callie are called to the cop shop to answer some questions which makes Jeff angry
-Present day Misty and Lottie reunite and Misty tells Lottie she joined so she can unbrainwash Nat but ends up wearing the purple get up and involving herself pretty well in the groups that Nat isn't even going to
-Natalie is blaming herself for Travis' death, Lisa tries to reason with her but she's not having it
-Lottie has gone back to the therapist to say that the visions are getting stronger and feels they're pointing her to something
-Misty phones Tai who's still with Van
As soon as they're told about Lottie they drive upstate to the compound, engaging in some uncomfortable conversation
-Tai phones Shauna to tell her what's going on but gets Jeff on her phone who's outside the cop shop waiting on her
-Matt's being a cocky arrogant asshole
-Shauna's not having it but then breaks down and admits the affair with Adam but says she didn't kill him and begs Matt to keep Callie out of it but Matt's not interested
-Kevin is interrogating Callie and she cries and says Matt took advantage of her and took her virginity all to get info on her mom
-Kevin doesn't believe her so Callie says they'll let the jury decide
-Jeff tells Shauna about what Tai told him about the compound and that Nat and Misty were already there and she tells him she admitted the affair, he gets upset and is even more upset when he finds her gun
-He tells her she's not alright and she needs to go to the compound
-All the girls reunite but Van seems stunned, frozen by the sight of Lottie in the distance staring into the water, when Lottie turns round she seems a bit perturbed as well
-Then we see an aerial view of the compound and the girls creepy symbol is carved into the ground.

And there we have it šŸ˜…
youre not saying after all that Shaunaā€™s baby dies!! I thought theyā€™d sacrifice it to nature to survive

• Sad
Reactions: 3
[/SPOILER]
youre not saying after all that Shaunaā€™s baby dies!! I thought theyā€™d sacrifice it to nature to survive
The way the recap was worded makes it sound like she was told the baby didn't survive...doesn't mean they didn't sacrifice it...if you see what I mean. But you do see them chowing down on the baby at least even if it is a fever dream šŸ™ˆ

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell. That was heart breaking.
the bit where they all rushed off to be together at Lotties cult was abit ...convenient.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sorry if this has already been mentioned, I donā€™t want to read the full thread and spoil anythingā€¦

is episode 2 of the new season missing for anyone else on Paramount Plus?! Iā€™ve just started my week trial to watch it all after waiting SO PATIENTLY but canā€™t find episode 2 šŸ˜­

Iā€™m sorry if this has already been mentioned, I donā€™t want to read the full thread and spoil anythingā€¦

is episode 2 of the new season missing for anyone else on Paramount Plus?! Iā€™ve just started my week trial to watch it all after waiting SO PATIENTLY but canā€™t find episode 2 šŸ˜­
Do you have Sky TV? It's on my Sky TV on paramount+ I had to go to catch up tv search paramount+ then click on drama then yellowjackets and all episodes are there.

• Heart
I'm finding these later episodes so boring. I'm fast forwarding through! No where near as good as the first season and it's definitely going the way of Lost for sure!