Yellowjackets 🐝

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching this tv show? It’s batshit crazy and I am hooked.

Not aired in the UK yet, worth 🏴‍☠️seeking out🏴‍☠️ if you are that way inclined 😉

Three episodes in. Any guesses who the Antler Queen is? I’m presuming it’s either Shauna, Misty or Taissa

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s started on Sky Atlantic now but only the first two episodes. I put it on tonight thinking I could binge watch all 10 this weekend and was gutted when I realised 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yesss ! I’m
Loving it - I’m getting a weird Buffy/Sabrina ( the new one ) lost / Blair witch / cruel summer vibe ! One a week is rubbish though !! Apparently it runs up until FEB !!

Reactions: 2
Yes!! Glad people are talking about this, it’s great. Christina Ricci is amazing in it -
i didn’t realise she would be the character she is, I thought she’d be the main head of the soccer team (sorry terrible with names).
no idea what’s going to happen but love to be along for the ride 🐝

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I really want to watch this, but I'm a bit squeamish, and wondering if it'll be too much for me! Also worry about animal killing/cruelty in this one. Still, it has a cast I really like, so I hope to check it out!

Ohhh I’m loving this! On episode 3

think they’ve done a great job with casting between the young/older actors

Can’t wait to see how it pans out

Episode four was another corker. I love the rapport between Christina Ricci and Juliette Lewis.

there is an official playlist 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Have watched the first 2 episodes on sky Atlantic and am loving it. Love Christina Ricci.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the first two, as is the way with Sky Atlantic, it looks like 1-5 are on, but it has abruptly stopped and I have to wait until tomorrow for 3 and 4 🙃. Tomorrow is already taken up with a certain AJLT.

I love it though. The Misty character is fab.

Just watched the first two, as is the way with Sky Atlantic, it looks like 1-5 are on, but it has abruptly stopped and I have to wait until tomorrow for 3 and 4 🙃. Tomorrow is already taken up with a certain AJLT.

I like that it's actresses that were big in the 90s they've used for them as grown ups. Sounds like Juliette Lewis that sings the opening theme tune? Anybody know?

I like that it's actresses that were big in the 90s they've used for them as grown ups. Sounds like Juliette Lewis that sings the opening theme tune? Anybody know?
The theme tune is No Return by Craig Wedren and Anna Woronker apparently, but it’s not coming up on Spotify for me.

Agree on the superb casting of 90s actresses. I watched Kalifornia so many times as a teen in the 90s 🙈

• Heart

Misty as a teenager creeps me the f*ck out, but as an adult she's kinda cute with her glasses and curly hair 🥰

Is the present day meant to be actual present day as in 2021? I was thinking that would make Shauna's baby 25ish now? I don't think the daughter in present day is that old is she?

Is the present day meant to be actual present day as in 2021? I was thinking that would make Shauna's baby 25ish now? I don't think the daughter in present day is that old is she?
I think it's meant to be actual present day. The baby might not necessarily have been her present day daughter though. God I hope its not the guy she's sleeping with :sick: and it looks like he's the one blackmailing them

Last edited: