Yellowjackets 🐝

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t tell how I feel finishing season 2...
I won’t spoil anything as I don’t know how to blur!

but 1 question in my mind from season 1… Start of episode 1 wasn’t someone running and fell into a Trap? Wonder if anything will come of that in new episodes/series. Also cabin guy, did they just live in the wild etc and that’s why the cabin was there. Geographically I’ve no idea the location if people do live in the ‘wild’
Pit girl probably won’t be revealed until much later (I’d say Season 4/5 if the show gets that far). We’ve only just seen the start of them hunting each other and based on the cabin being set on fire, it looks like their first winter in the woods is drawing to a close. The survivors aren’t rescued until early 1998, so it most likely takes place during the winter of 1997, meaning they still have a full year of them in the woods to cover. It’ll probably be the “big sacrifice” before they get saved.

Reactions: 1
I have loved this series. But not sure there is enough to maintain another three as is the plan.
The identity of Pitt girl...meh...does it matter? We know who makes it to adulthood. What does it matter which of the others it is?
The only thing making the next series intriguing for me is Ben burning down the cabin and wondering where they will shelter.
What’s Van all about? She seemed really keen on the card game and sacrifice in the present day time line. Was weird how they all turned on Shauna. And Lottie saying the wilderness will be pleased with them now. How’s that going to play out? Why wasn’t it pleased then when travis died?
Personally I prefer the thought that it isn’t supernatural it’s just them going mad with hunger and isolation.
It’s going to be a long time before series three comes out, with the writers strike

Reactions: 3
I could honestly just leave it now, I don't think I want to watch them try to stretch it out over 5 seasons and going the way of LOST.

I'm wondering if Coach Ben will have to go into hiding now in the cave to avoid the girls eating him for trying to burn them alive and then when the rescue mission happens he doesn't get rescued because he's hiding in the cave.

A lot of season 2 was just absolutely pointless. It went from a must watch in season 1 to a chore finishing season 2.

Reactions: 4