Yaz Hadfield (Eden Harz’s sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think when a father doesn’t see a child from a previous relationship that is a massive red flag and the “her mum doesn’t let me see her” is bullshit, you’re always splashing the cash so take her to court?! Fight for your daughter if it’s really the mum stopping you but something makes me doubt that very much. And Yaz should be pushing for Wolf to see his sister. I can’t understand this way of thinking of just ignoring his life before she came along.

Have you seen Yaz and Lees insta pre TikTok? I'm not surprised at all that his ex has kept his daughter from him! If they're like that publicly then I dread to think what his daughter has witnessed behind closed doors! Lee is super inappropriate and to cover it up as 'military humour' by Yaz is highly enabling. But then again I'm not surprised by that either as she's the 'perfect wife' and has given him his 'perfect son' all happy families, no mention of his other child!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I always think when a father doesn’t see a child from a previous relationship that is a massive red flag and the “her mum doesn’t let me see her” is bullshit, you’re always splashing the cash so take her to court?! Fight for your daughter if it’s really the mum stopping you but something makes me doubt that very much. And Yaz should be pushing for Wolf to see his sister. I can’t understand this way of thinking of just ignoring his life before she came along.
if I recall a while ago Yaz even said their door is always open for Lee's daughter when she's ready erm it shouldn't be up to the daughter to make any kind of effort

Reactions: 4
Totally agree with this is any situation not even just there's, it's always 'they stopped me' ok that's why the courts exist. In this case, if you have the money why aren't you spending every penny fighting to see your child? If you're a decent parent no court will not give you some type of access to your child. might not be exact what they want but would be something and build up to access on their own, it's sad that wolf has siblings he'll never know and for that other child when they get older to see all these videos of their dad being a dad and knowing that he didn't want to do that for them.

Reactions: 4
Not sticking up for them here but it does depend how old this daughter is she may not like something at her dad's so has said she will not see him. I'm only saying this because it's happened with my daughter. Yaz does seem a bit in your face and let's be honest Lee seems a bit odd so may well be the daughters choice

Reactions: 3
Not sticking up for them here but it does depend how old this daughter is she may not like something at her dad's so has said she will not see him. I'm only saying this because it's happened with my daughter. Yaz does seem a bit in your face and let's be honest Lee seems a bit odd so may well be the daughters choice
Yaz and Lee have been together several years last time I know they got married in 2017 and Lee has no photos with his daughter photos since 2015 he's used the same picture of her for her birthday and Christmas since 2017 and she's only just turned 13 in June

And a simple search brings up this post so 2015-2021 is 6 years his daughter would have been 7 when he was stopped from seeing her. Now my guessing is the mum didn't want her daughter around a recovering drug addict and there's a possibility that Lee even cheated with Yas either way there's clearly a reason why his ex has kept their daughter away and why multiple court attempts have sided in her favour

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think eden did once mention it that Lee was still married when he met yaz. If he's spent 28k back then and courts still saying no then I'd guess there's more to all this they obviously won't want to go into. I thought the daughter must have been older

Hmmm it’s very strange that the court sided with the mum and ‘he was stopped seeing her’ From experience, the father of my sisters kids is an utter twit and was still given custody. There’s more to those pair than meet the eye.

Reactions: 1
Hmmm it’s very strange that the court sided with the mum and ‘he was stopped seeing her’ From experience, the father of my sisters kids is an utter twit and was still given custody. There’s more to those pair than meet the eye.
Exactly to have it denied several times definitely says something

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 go on girl, you tell us ‘Orrible trolls that you mean business by not conditioning and trimming your hair you silly mare 😂😂😂 it really ain’t that deep ( like your conditioning routine)

• Haha
She needs too calm down with the whitening teeth filter, cut her dead ends of and get out her sisters arse. She didn't start tiktok "for fun" she started it up Edens arse, grafting for followers and attention because she's an absolute beg. I honestly don't know who they all think they are!!! Aldi Kardashians x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No cos who the duck has Louis Vuitton bag chilling on top of kitchen cupboards that just so happens to be within the camera shot 😂 tragic x
Screenshot_20211124-131709.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lee was seeing his daughter though. Yaz has uploaded photos of her & wolf wishing her a happy birthday saying they would welcome her with open arms again. So it's not been years

I also wish I didn't see Lee handling shite, he's a dirty bastard

Last edited:
Lee was seeing his daughter though. Yaz has uploaded photos of her & wolf wishing her a happy birthday saying they would welcome her with open arms again. So it's not been years

I also wish I didn't see Lee handling shite, he's a dirty bastard
Lee himself has posted on Facebook and on his own Instagram that he hasn't seen his daughter since 2015 and courts have denied him multiple times though

Lee himself has posted on Facebook and on his own Instagram that he hasn't seen his daughter since 2015 and courts have denied him multiple times though
Oh well. During the family holiday it was the girls birthday and Yaz posted a happy birthday to her on her story with a photo of her and Wolf sitting with their backs kinda to Yasmin playing with something. Yaz went on to say that they might not see her right now but things will work out & when they do they have so much money and hugs waiting for her.

Oh well. During the family holiday it was the girls birthday and Yaz posted a happy birthday to her on her story with a photo of her and Wolf sitting with their backs kinda to Yasmin playing with something. Yaz went on to say that they might not see her right now but things will work out & when they do they have so much money and hugs waiting for her.
I think she means when she's older and can make the decision as the mother and the courts so far have denied every appeal Lee has made

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.