Yaz Hadfield (Eden Harz’s sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Edens thread but I can't find one for her, but what on earth has happened over night? Eden put an insta story up crying, then yaz put one up this morning saying Eden was misunderstood 🤷 but I can't seem to grasp what's happened! Any light?
We’re on thread 8 I think so there’s plenty to catch up on there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hey everyone I’m back but can’t find edens new thread,can someone drop the link?

Her tik tok saying she doesn’t care about trolls 😂 yeah right, shes been absolutely raging about them before!
Hey I’m back can u drop me the link for edens new thread 🧵 can’t find it👍❤

She’s awful at tik tok 😵 she only has followers because she’s Eden’s sister, and even then her follower count is low considering Eden has almost 3m.

Reactions: 2
Eden and Yaz give me the ickkk so bad, why would you want to go around telling people you’re famous when you say yourself that all you do is apparently help people eat? If Eden were me, the last thing i’d want is to be known for being ‘famous’.. I’d much rather be known for being a friend to 10000s of people.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Why does yaz always look so damn grubby 🤢 and I wish she’d use better make up and take that revolting piercing out

Reactions: 6
I really dislike Yas but the latest video on Eden's page where Lee admits the more he drinks the clearer his pee gets so he used to pee in a wine glass, put it in the fridge and giving it to Yas instead of wine is actually disgusting. Starting to think maybe that kind of behaviour is why he doesn't see his daughter.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It's the fact these girls are constantly shoving AD's down your throat but they look like they haven't washed in a month, how do brands work with them

Reactions: 3
The white eye liner in Edens videos the early 20’s called babe they want their make up back 🥴

I really dislike Yas but the latest video on Eden's page where Lee admits the more he drinks the clearer his pee gets so he used to pee in a wine glass, put it in the fridge and giving it to Yas instead of wine is actually disgusting. Starting to think maybe that kind of behaviour is why he doesn't see his daughter.
You might be on to something here… it’s very rare a man doesn’t get to see his child…

You might be on to something here… it’s very rare a man doesn’t get to see his child…
Have you seen Yaz and Lees insta pre TikTok? I'm not surprised at all that his ex has kept his daughter from him! If they're like that publicly then I dread to think what his daughter has witnessed behind closed doors! Lee is super inappropriate and to cover it up as 'military humour' by Yaz is highly enabling. But then again I'm not surprised by that either as she's the 'perfect wife' and has given him his 'perfect son' all happy families, no mention of his other child!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.