Yaz Hadfield (Eden Harz’s sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 👏🏻 Their relationship is so weird 🥴
I’m very close to my BiLs. I’ve known one of them since I was about 10 and people have said it’s weird how close we are. But not that kind of close or weird. Or at least I hope not 😂

Reactions: 2
The Harvey/ Hadfield family are just so dysfunctional 🥴 I feel sorry for their poor kids

Reactions: 5
I know we all can't stand Yas but anyone else find this hilarious. She has what 159k followers and she's had several brand deals in such a short time meanwhile Eden just isn't getting anything. Guess Eden isn't as popular as she thinks
Screenshot_20210714_164617.jpg

Reactions: 3
I'm just gonna leave this here

If I have to see Yas jiggling about first thing in the morning so do you. How does she not see how cringe she is sometimes

• Haha
Her tik tok saying she doesn’t care about trolls 😂 yeah right, shes been absolutely raging about them before!

That post of hers with her husband lee talking about her kippper🙄has just clarified what I always knew,that he’s a bleeping embarrassing twit😂,he’s just so bleeping strange and creepy.

That post about being a bridal consultant😂I asked her was it that she just worked in a bridal shop?was she making herself sound as if she has a really important job,but actually she worked behind the till in a bridal shop😂and she replied:-

Attachments

Last edited:
Just watched a vid about the prick mum shamed in primark……. I call bullshit!!!!

• Haha
Still honking on as if she's the first person to birth a child and breastfeed. Get over it Yas.

So apparently she’s starting a YouTube and is going to do vlogs. Because her life is soooo interesting 🤨

• Haha
So apparently she’s starting a YouTube and is going to do vlogs. Because her life is soooo interesting 🤨
Did you see the voting for it? The options were something like "go on yas" and "I'd watch it". Her result was "oh go on then, so many of you want me to do it". Imagine if there'd been a "no ta" option.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not Edens thread but I can't find one for her, but what on earth has happened over night? Eden put an insta story up crying, then yaz put one up this morning saying Eden was misunderstood 🤷 but I can't seem to grasp what's happened! Any light?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.