Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz HadEveryonesDad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She changed her name back to YazHarvey on tiktok.. has that been done for a while?

Reactions: 3
Leaving this here for Eden and Carla

before you start using his mental health against him, have a think about how that looks for the “mental health advocate” and her dragon mother

IMG_1349.png

Reactions: 18
Just like Yaz battles her demons being a recovering drug addict… there’s no difference. Although, yaz is self inflicted.

Reactions: 10
Just like Yaz battles her demons being a recovering drug addict… there’s no difference. Although, yaz is self inflicted.
I don’t believe she was a drug addict. Liked a few lines maybe but I don’t believe she has any idea the pain suffering or trauma those with addiction have been through or go through every day

Reactions: 33
If she was a drug addict she wouldn’t be drinking again. Most people with addiction will replace one with another because it doesn’t matter what the habit or substance is. She’d be much more careful.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wtf is she even talking about? Both of them dress very basic and have similar aesthetics.

Eden shouldn’t wear that denim jumpsuit though as it does absolutely nothing for her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wtf is she even talking about? Both of them dress very basic and have similar aesthetics.

Eden shouldn’t wear that denim jumpsuit though as it does absolutely nothing for her.
both wear nasty jumpsuits 😂 eden has a wider bottom half than ironing board yaz, both scummy 🤢

They both look like they need a good wash

Reactions: 11
The ‘drug addict’ thing will go against her in court if tit hits the fan with Lee. She shouldn’t have been so vocal about being a ex junkie for likes 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Please tell me she isn't trying pass herself off as alternative just because she's wearing black clothes 😭😭

• Sick
It does make me wonder how long she’s been doing this and how many times she’s done it. When she first joined TikTok she was constantly posting Lee and saying how much she loves him etc - I do wonder if she was overcompensating and was really doing dirty behind his back, even if it was just texting at that point.
I would say if she’s been caught out doing it twice she’s defiantly done it more than those 2 times with god knows who.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
How old is he, 3? I know sometimes kids copy swear words (my toddler dropped the tit bomb the other day!) But that's such a vulgar phrase for anyone to say and he must have heard it so much to be able to say it so easily. Then she uploads it to the internet, like she's proud and it's comical. It's disgusting
He swears a lot I’ve seen it happen in some other videos. It must be part of his tiny vocabulary.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
How old is he, 3? I know sometimes kids copy swear words (my toddler dropped the tit bomb the other day!) But that's such a vulgar phrase for anyone to say and he must have heard it so much to be able to say it so easily. Then she uploads it to the internet, like she's proud and it's comical. It's disgusting
what does he even say? I can’t understand his voice haha

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.