Yaz Hadfield #8 Yaz HadEveryonesDad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my children (who are older than Wolf) said mother fuckers, or any other type of swear word, the LAST THING I would do would be to upload it to the internet. Scuzz behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m not surprised wolf swears he runs riot when his woth yaz she never seems to have control of him

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The more I see of this utter vile thing the more I get pissed off, I’d of thought after the tit storm of the last few days she would lay low but nope. She’s using the poor boy for monetary gain as usual for an ad the greedy skanky cow.
wouldn’t it be great if Lee went for full custody over Wolf and stopped yas using the lad constantly. 😡

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Talking about how she’s turned doing her makeup into her job and it paying her bills- you need engagement to keep that up and her engagement will be shite if she keeps the comments off

also loved how in the video of Wolfe with the animals she points out a “mummy and baby” and he starts saying about the daddy one..bet that stung

Reactions: 6
aaaaaaaaand another advert with wolf in.
over on instagram pushing hello fresh only people.
But still even over there her comments are switched off! Trampy coward, her hands must be trembling more than ever at the thought of turning comments on again one day! 😬😂

Reactions: 4
aaaaaaaaand another advert with wolf in.
over on instagram pushing hello fresh only people.
But still even over there her comments are switched off! Trampy coward, her hands must be trembling more than ever at the thought of turning comments on again one day! 😬😂
I don’t get it, surely a brand would use someone who actually has their comments on? Any time I see an ad from whoever with comments off I just think the product is tit.

Reactions: 4
Quite funny seeing Lloyd upload that video doing a birdhouse or whatever with wolf to almost prove he has some ‘wholesome life’ away from Lee. She’s just shafted him onto her bro in law! (Long time lurker but this whole situation has properly pissed me off!)

Reactions: 12
I don’t get it, surely a brand would use someone who actually has their comments on? Any time I see an ad from whoever with comments off I just think the product is tit.
I would guess that ads like this are agreed upon in advance, but also we know that the Harvey sisters are masters at playing the victim and manipulating so it’s likely that’s what she’ll be doing to brands now
---
Where was her bridal shop going to be based? I wonder what her plan is now because it doesn’t seem like Lee is in the forgiving mood this time

Reactions: 5
Quite funny seeing Lloyd upload that video doing a birdhouse or whatever with wolf to almost prove he has some ‘wholesome life’ away from Lee. She’s just shafted him onto her bro in law! (Long time lurker but this whole situation has properly pissed me off!)
I actually thought that video was quite sweet. Just a shame it’s so fake

I actually thought that video was quite sweet. Just a shame it’s so fake
I feel like they’re trying to show that he has all the family he needs, look how loved and happy he is, but that’s two videos now he’s mentioned his Dad, if her plan is to move him away that little boy is going to be so hurt

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I feel like they’re trying to show that he has all the family he needs, look how loved and happy he is, but that’s two videos now he’s mentioned his Dad, if her plan is to move him away that little boy is going to be so hurt
I can 100% see that happening! She also said she's changing her phone number this week. Probably ready to do a runner with Wolf and leave him not being able to contact him, wait for him to go off the rails online trying to make him look like the baddy whilst she swans about shagging anyone who will enter her tit filled knickers

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I can 100% see that happening! She also said she's changing her phone number this week. Probably ready to do a runner with Wolf and leave him not being able to contact him, wait for him to go off the rails online trying to make him look like the baddy whilst she swans about shagging anyone who will enter her tit filled knickers
And then says that if they don’t have her number they don’t matter- like Hun that doesn’t work if you had to change your number to escape the consequences of your slaggy actions

Reactions: 13
She did the exact same thing last time with Wolf didn't she? I think it's quite spiteful and vindictive.

No way is it just a nice uncle/nephew video. Last time she was in Kent a lot I remember them posting videos with "the best Uncle ever" narative. Considering Llyod was the one who apparently pushed her to leave her marriage, I definitely don't think it's done with good intentions imo, more so to spite Lee

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I takes a certain type of person to sleep with your best friends ex. I can’t speak from experience but my sisters baby daddy put her through hell, cheating, not paying child maintenance, being unreliable af. Throwing his new relationships in her face. Letting her little boy down, etc. My sisters confidence has been knocked so often by this bleeping prick. Sophia most likely went through similar, as do most women. Yaz must have known this and still decided to duck him. She’s not a girls girl. She’s a spiteful bleep. I hope, now shes a single mum, she gets the same treatment.
I’m a firm believer in karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I takes a certain type of person to sleep with your best friends ex. I can’t speak from experience but my sisters baby daddy put her through hell, cheating, not paying child maintenance, being unreliable af. Throwing his new relationships in her face. Letting her little boy down, etc. My sisters confidence has been knocked so often by this bleeping prick. Sophia most likely went through similar, as do most women. Yaz must have known this and still decided to duck him. She’s not a girls girl. She’s a spiteful bleep. I hope, now shes a single mum, she gets the same treatment.
I’m a firm believer in karma.
Then…. She goes and starts sleeping with lees best mate from the military who are more like family. The anxiety and stress for the first one only a bed hop before. I don’t know how she can show her face.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It makes me even more angry that she’s supposed to be an ‘influencer’ so many young girls follow her and have seen what she’s done yet still sadly think she’s amazing!
like young girls seeing her jump into bed with men constantly is really giving out the wrong vibe. 🤢😡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.