Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peach97

VIP Member
Does anyone have a reasonable explanation as to why she’s just had her (soon to be) ex husbands name tattood on her by said (soon to be) ex husband? Especially right near her crotch. Like WHAT EVEN ARE THESE PEOPLE
I think she has his initials already on there and added the Pegasus, someone correct me if I’m wrong! She’s also double backed on the fact they’re separated now, there isn’t any legal proceedings she’s said. She’s basically said they’re not living together because her mental health was terrible and she needed to be closer to her family and she was often alone a lot in Wales.

ololo

VIP Member
She didn’t hide it, it was the first conversation she had when she came live and went quite into detail. I know they lie but seems believable this one. My little one is having regular checks for an open wound and on antibiotics. I think/hope it doesn’t turn sepsis. Could this be why it’s being checked being an open wound?
She only addressed it after lots of comments were left on videos asking what happened.
An “open wound” bad enough for that type of dressing, antibiotics and regular checks from medical professionals would most likely require glue or stitches. Especially on the fingertip of a toddler who’s likely to keep busting it open again.

alpacamybags

VIP Member
Did she go live today with Eden and Freya? On her live Wednesday she said she was going live with them for TikTok shop I think from 4-7pm or something?

tellmewhy

VIP Member
It’s on July 1st? 01/07/23 ?

Oooof that’s 13!

Or if you do it as 2023 it’s still 15 which isn’t a great luck number.

Oooooo hells bells. I’m well into numerology. I will huddle back into my corner and watch 👀
It’s Taylor swifts lucky number and served her pretty well to date 😂