Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Genuine question. How does Yaz get her toes done if she’d got fungal nail, why do they not refuse to do her 😂

Reactions: 1

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
Wtf is yaz’ hair for the wedding? Mortifying get to the hair dressers. I’m sick of her skimming over the Lee situation. Says she’s transparent but won’t admit to things?
Probably a fake hair braid accessory from tik tok shop

welshlass87

VIP Member
Lee has put an instagram up saying happy anniversary🙈
---
So me being the nosey cow I am. The first time Lee posted about him and Yaz online was October 2015? So unless they kept their relationship quiet for 1.5 years that makes it less than 8 years together not 10?

Last edited:

Fishnips

VIP Member
Maybe different for a child but I recently had a pretty severe cut to my thumb tip (65% through, fortunately just missed the bone) and it was moved back into place, butterfly stitched, dressed for 48 hours then I was specifically told to keep dressings off and not cover it at all until day 10, no antibiotics nothing. 🤷

busdriver89

VIP Member
She only addressed it after lots of comments were left on videos asking what happened.
An “open wound” bad enough for that type of dressing, antibiotics and regular checks from medical professionals would most likely require glue or stitches. Especially on the fingertip of a toddler who’s likely to keep busting it open again.
Oh I don’t think he’s on antibiotics, the live was Wednesday morning I think? The one I was talking about. Someone asked in comments and she spoke all about it. She said it was only tiny a nip on the end. Didn’t need glueing or stitches. So I guess with him being so young you can’t just put a plaster on it. Looks worse than it is with that bloody great bandage. Lol.

kittykitty123

So Yaz is working with PLT!!! How??? there is nothing fashionable about Yaz, all she ever wears is leggings and a tight top, oh and Jordans, I have never seen her in anything classy, how can someone who has so much disposable income look like a sack of shit all the time?? and why do people look to her for fashion and make-up I honestly don't get it.
Ohhhh no are you serious?! 😫😫😫😫

Tanne1999

VIP Member
She’ll be next with an announcement she’s never shown her stomach like this. She couldn’t hide this one she didn’t post it. 👶 could be wrong though my stomach goes like that after eating a shed tone of bread. I know she was trying for a baby though.
She was drinking a pint in a video a few weeks back, so I doubt she’s pregnant