Yaz Hadfield #5 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will never speak about what happened to wolfs hand. No matter how many comments she gets, she has probably tried to hide it. But then the wedding pictures and the video couldn’t do that…. Poor lad. I really hope it’s nothing too serious. And doesn’t leave any lasting damage
she made a video saying he hurt it at the park the morning of the registrar service and had to take him A&E. He cut the top of his finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
she made a video saying he hurt it at the park the morning of the registrar service and had to take him A&E. He cut the top of his finger.
Thats a lie if ever I heard one! She doesn’t take him to the park on the best of days and when she does she documents it so I very much doubt he was taken to the park on Eden’s big day 😂 definitely more likely burned it on the numerous hot hair tools that were probably laying around

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thats a lie if ever I heard one! She doesn’t take him to the park on the best of days and when she does she documents it so I very much doubt he was taken to the park on Eden’s big day 😂 definitely more likely burned it on the numerous hot hair tools that were probably laying around
at the park! she will have been too busy kissing edens crappy arse and poor wolf will have picked up some straighteners or something! would have believed her more if she said a dinosaur tried to grab him that her taking him to a bloody park!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She will never speak about what happened to wolfs hand. No matter how many comments she gets, she has probably tried to hide it. But then the wedding pictures and the video couldn’t do that…. Poor lad. I really hope it’s nothing too serious. And doesn’t leave any lasting damage
She came online briefly I think it was yesterday morning for a tik tok shop which swiftly ended after loads of comments asking about Edens wedding so I think she may have been in trouble for over sharing. Looool. She said he caught it on a gate at the park and she had to pull it out and it had taken off some skin at the tip of the finger.

Reactions: 2
Got his finger stuck an caught on something at the park. Cut the top of his finger, said he required no stitches or glueing yet bandaged up like that and had a check up yesterday and another due again tomorrow🤔🤔😏 yeah right Yaz please tell us another lie.

Reactions: 13
I think wolf burnt himself that’s why it’s bandaged like it is and needs re checking again this week.
You don’t (or I’ve never heard to) need to be seen for cuts and scrapes?
And it must be a somewhat bad burn for it to need seeing again

Reactions: 14
My Son stood on my Daughters hair straighteners last week. 2nd degree burn across the sole of his foot. A&E and then 2 subsequent visits for redressing. The way Wolf's hand looks is pretty much how they bandaged my Sons. Family of fibbers!

If Wolf had hurt himself at the park Yaz would be on live looking for pity as it is so traumatic when your young kid has injured themselves and they need a hospital visit. She would 1000000% not be trying to hide it. Very fishy,

So seems she's ok with promoting Shein even after the whole "kids trainers" thing recently 🤬🤬🤬 Asked her about it and immediately blocked. She really has no shame!
Maybe you need to do some research Yaz (we all know you read here) as a mum you should be ashamed of yourself promoting that.

Reactions: 7
If she’d stuck to her word and been a good parent and KEPT HIM OFF OF SOCIAL MEDIA no one would be asking about his hand/injury. Stupid twit. He’s getting her interaction on her posts with people asking though so bet she loves it. Also it’s clearly a burn.

So seems she's ok with promoting Shein even after the whole "kids trainers" thing recently 🤬🤬🤬 Asked her about it and immediately blocked. She really has no shame!
Maybe you need to do some research Yaz (we all know you read here) as a mum you should be ashamed of yourself promoting that.
exactly, takes 2 mins to check, its sickening what's on there 🤢

Reactions: 6
If Wolf had hurt himself at the park Yaz would be on live looking for pity as it is so traumatic when your young kid has injured themselves and they need a hospital visit. She would 1000000% not be trying to hide it. Very fishy,
She didn’t hide it, it was the first conversation she had when she came live and went quite into detail. I know they lie but seems believable this one. My little one is having regular checks for an open wound and on antibiotics. I think/hope it doesn’t turn sepsis. Could this be why it’s being checked being an open wound?

Maybe different for a child but I recently had a pretty severe cut to my thumb tip (65% through, fortunately just missed the bone) and it was moved back into place, butterfly stitched, dressed for 48 hours then I was specifically told to keep dressings off and not cover it at all until day 10, no antibiotics nothing. 🤷

Reactions: 1
Pissing at Yaz blatantly reading here again
“Grace is like family” yet she’d never met her partner before and called him “the greatest person she’d ever met in her life”… honestly she needs to stop been so desperate.

She didn’t hide it, it was the first conversation she had when she came live and went quite into detail. I know they lie but seems believable this one. My little one is having regular checks for an open wound and on antibiotics. I think/hope it doesn’t turn sepsis. Could this be why it’s being checked being an open wound?
She only addressed it after lots of comments were left on videos asking what happened.
An “open wound” bad enough for that type of dressing, antibiotics and regular checks from medical professionals would most likely require glue or stitches. Especially on the fingertip of a toddler who’s likely to keep busting it open again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.