Yaz Hadfield #5 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth does Yaz keep saying she’s on cloud 9 is she forgetting it wasn’t her wedding and her marriage is infact going down the shitter

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No stories from Lee on insta about his koi event, he was pretty quiet all weekend actually.. last time he went away he was super active on insta 👀

Reactions: 8
I wish Yaz would stop doing that cringy little dance, you know arms up and head side to side, it is SO cringy, Yaz do yourself a favour and please stop, you are embarrassing yourself, it doesn't look good!
omg right!!!! Every transition she has this awkward dance, it’s the same ‘I don’t know what to do so I’ll do this’

it’s embarrassing on another level 😂

Reactions: 8
When did all of Yaz family stop follow Lee?! Maybe I’m just super late to the part haha

Reactions: 1
Why did Yaz have to carry W down the rug aisle at the wedding, why couldn’t he walk next to her like the other kids ?

Reactions: 5
He always looks terrified when he's round them all. Especially when they are being all loud and rowdy.
Tbf can you blame him, I’d be terrified faced with that lot 😆 poor lad prob wants to be zooming around on his quad or chilling with his Dad and the koi’s
---
Funny that Yaz hasn’t mentioned W hand despite lots asking, wonder if he picked up some hot straighteners or a curling wand ?

Reactions: 11
His wee hand wrapped like that would indicate a burn 😞 poor wee fella, nothing sorer.

Reactions: 6
His hand is probably burnt because she is neglectful, I’m sorry but she’s not this amazing mum people like to make out she is. I always find it bizzare how she manages to do a full face, her hair, tan, film etc how is she paying full attention to what he is doing? When they’re that age they’re so bloody curious, and bloody hell in no way am I saying accidents don’t happen but this will be because she’s too arsed about how she looks or what she’s filming than actually looking after him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.