Yaz Hadfield #5 Yaz Harvey (was Hadfield)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s a dog bite?? Whatever has happened to wolf you can bet your bottom dollar it was because he wasn’t supervised! That’s why they’ve all kept schtum about it!

Reactions: 13
she does have a great figure, very manly shape though, face for radio
She’ll be next with an announcement she’s never shown her stomach like this. She couldn’t hide this one she didn’t post it. 👶 could be wrong though my stomach goes like that after eating a shed tone of bread. I know she was trying for a baby though.

Reactions: 2
She’ll be next with an announcement she’s never shown her stomach like this. She couldn’t hide this one she didn’t post it. 👶 could be wrong though my stomach goes like that after eating a shed tone of bread. I know she was trying for a baby though.
She was drinking a pint in a video a few weeks back, so I doubt she’s pregnant

Pretty sure she went back on birth control just before her and lee started living separately

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the video of yaz playing with wolf?? looks like its been deleted, I think she put it out just to remind her followers that she's still a good mum, even if her kid has injured himself!!! What for the influx of black and white vidoes accompanied by that coldplay song that she always uses, of her being mother of the year!!!!

Reactions: 7
Oh ffs Yaz has the wedding blues 😂 tbh, she seemed more into the wedding than Eden or Lloyd did 🥴 shower of crackpots!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will never speak about what happened to wolfs hand. No matter how many comments she gets, she has probably tried to hide it. But then the wedding pictures and the video couldn’t do that…. Poor lad. I really hope it’s nothing too serious. And doesn’t leave any lasting damage

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.