Yaz & Ash #2 Disney through the back door, no one’s gunna buy their magic day apparel t-shirt’s anymore!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party.

My partner and I are convinced they're churning out low quality everything for ease, because it sells. Why waste time on an amazing design when the crappy ones sell just as well?
Before the scandal they were very popular and I bet its all ticking over relatively well for them.

I think pre scandal they fancied themselves as The Lost Bros of The UK.
THE disney people of The UK

Reactions: 3
I’ve been blocked because I dared ask why they thought they were above everyone else and thought it was ok to get to Disney world the way they did. (This was obviously a long time ago now 😂)

Reactions: 7
I’ve been blocked because I dared ask why they thought they were above everyone else and thought it was ok to get to Disney world the way they did. (This was obviously a long time ago now 😂)
They did this to a lot of followers who called them out.

I wonder if they've sold the business?

Reactions: 2
Perhaps they are worried that Disney will go after them like they did that guy who lives in orlando that disney sued and then also banned from the parks for life?

Perhaps they are worried that Disney will go after them like they did that guy who lives in orlando that disney sued and then also banned from the parks for life?
But then surely you'd change the name?

Also disney haven't gone after them do far, despite being reported to them numerous times

Reactions: 1
I wonder how many others are worried or is everyone really arrogant and believe it won’t happen to them? Someone I know believes Disney would never close her princess company as it’s really good quality so good for the brand!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Have they given up completely now?

Instagram vanished, can't find their website via Google and magicaldayapparal.com is for sale as a domain name (can't remember if that was their Web domain or not)

Reactions: 3
Have they given up completely now?

Instagram vanished, can't find their website via Google and magicaldayapparal.com is for sale as a domain name (can't remember if that was their Web domain or not)
We can only hope!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are still an active company on Companies House but they might just be waiting until they have overdue accounts etc.

Looking back it’s absolutely wild how they pressed the self destruct button rather than just apologising.

Reactions: 9
They are still an active company on Companies House but they might just be waiting until they have overdue accounts etc.

Looking back it’s absolutely wild how they pressed the self destruct button rather than just apologising.
They were always self-entitled, arrogant idiots though. I doubt they even considered apologising, to them they were the clever ones who had gamed the system. To this day I doubt they think they did anything wrong. It was obvious they were living a very privileged life living off daddy's money and pissing about with badly designed, poor quality Disney rip offs to fill their days.

I think they hugely suffered from not being able to use their own face to market their tat merch.

an apology would've been suitable

I think they hugely suffered from not being able to use their own face to market their tat merch.

an apology would've been suitable
I agree, but also the fact so many in the disney community turned from them so they lacked other disney influencers to help promote them.