Yaz & Ash #2 Disney through the back door, no one’s gunna buy their magic day apparel t-shirt’s anymore!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their T-shirts were doing too well for them to just give up. They’ll be relaunching or something.

Reactions: 4
Their T-shirts were doing too well for them to just give up. They’ll be relaunching or something.
But very weird to shut down everything with no 'coming soon' or anything.

Also it's been a few months now.

It's a very odd way to do a relaunch if that's what they're planning

Reactions: 1
Did anyone screen record the apology? I’d love to watch it again 😂

Yeah their apology was basically a 'sorry you feel this way and sorry you're hurt' but zero admission (or even consideration) that they could have been in the wrong. It was very angry and passive aggressive.

They lost a lot of support in the disney community so wouldn't surprise me if business struggled after.

Reactions: 7
They really stuck their foot in it didn't they. I was so shocked when it happened, how they thought people would be super excited for this 6 week adventure during COVID! Disgusting. Also that Natasha from EarsEverAfter defo did the same thing, hopped through a different country and accidentally posted a photo of her there... sadly she didn't get as much stick for it as she quickly deleted it.

They really stuck their foot in it didn't they. I was so shocked when it happened, how they thought people would be super excited for this 6 week adventure during COVID! Disgusting. Also that Natasha from EarsEverAfter defo did the same thing, hopped through a different country and accidentally posted a photo of her there... sadly she didn't get as much stick for it as she quickly deleted it.
Yeah in fairness they weren't the only ones to do it, but they were the biggest/most well known so took a lot of the flack.

Reactions: 4
Yeah in fairness they weren't the only ones to do it, but they were the biggest/most well known so took a lot of the flack.
And were pretty braggy about it IIRC. I first came across them when they were some of the very first Brits to (legitimately) visit DLP after the first closure. As they were so few people visiting and so few vlogs made about visiting DLP at that point they did very well.

So I guess they thought they could recreate that success by being some of the first Brits to visit WDW. Only this time they sneaked in through the back door and did not for a minute expect the level of backlash they received.

Karma is a witch.

Reactions: 6
It was the deceit that lost them their fans I think.
Remember the whole Yaz being sick and needing to cram paris in?

Then suddenly they're on a two weeker in a layover country before eventually doing the BDD to Orlando.

Tone deaf at the time, truly.

Reactions: 9
It was the deceit that lost them their fans I think.
Remember the whole Yaz being sick and needing to cram paris in?

Then suddenly they're on a two weeker in a layover country before eventually doing the BDD to Orlando.

Tone deaf at the time, truly.
Oh I'd forgotten about that. It was shady as and a good foretaste of what was to come. Chancers, the pair of them.

Reactions: 3
They've remained very well connected with all of the usual characters. You can bet the Knapps are aware of what's going on.

Reactions: 3