Yaz & Ash #2 Disney through the back door, no one’s gunna buy their magic day apparel t-shirt’s anymore!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're the disney equivalent of buying a Prado bag down the market

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I forgot about these morons. Still selling fake merch and living off the family money I see? They need to just park it and vanish

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha ent they closed their channel too? Does anyone know why?
They proudly went to WDW via the back door of Croatia. When advise was not to travel and half the world had people infected with Covid but they had to get that content! Some of us won't forget.

PSX_20220405_210639.jpg

Reactions: 7
They proudly went to WDW via the back door of Croatia. When advise was not to travel and half the world had people infected with Covid but they had to get that content! Some of us won't forget.

View attachment 1173663
It’s been long enough that I’ve forgotten that channel name (and confused the name with the ones who had the baby twins) but not long enough to forget what they did

Reactions: 5
I’d genuinely forgotten about these two! The ultimate example of cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Reactions: 5
Another seriously ugly shirt. The designs really are hideous.
Given they studied Graphic Design it's astonishing how completely tit their designing is. And I still maintain those pockets look like they've been sewn on by Stevie Wonder. Poor quality, nasty products.

• Haha
Reactions: 6