Yaz & Ash #2 Disney through the back door, no one’s gunna buy their magic day apparel t-shirt’s anymore!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone follows Will & Lelly, they’ve just posted a pic in Disney with Yaz & Ash. Bold move considering the way everyone distanced themselves from them when it all kicked off 😅

Reactions: 7
If anyone follows Will & Lelly, they’ve just posted a pic in Disney with Yaz & Ash. Bold move considering the way everyone distanced themselves from them when it all kicked off 😅
I think they're planning a come back.
This will be their third trip since and including the Backdoor dash

Reactions: 4
The first comment brings up the Yaz & Ash situation. Maybe they posted to see what the reactions would be?!

CE2AD7E0-AC41-4561-866D-3F6B6001E52F.jpeg

ACDFF5FA-549C-467C-B684-DCAB8CAD910B.jpeg

60B37778-26AD-4AE2-AC9D-BB1AED0ECE86.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That’s funny! I noticed it’s gone too! Wonder if Will & Lelly realised people still don’t like Yaz & Ash and decided they don’t want to be seen publicly with them ….. or if it was deleted on Yaz & Ash’s request?

Reactions: 2
That’s funny! I noticed it’s gone too! Wonder if Will & Lelly realised people still don’t like Yaz & Ash and decided they don’t want to be seen publicly with them ….. or if it was deleted on Yaz & Ash’s request?
My guess is partly the first option and that they didn’t want to deal with arguments in the comments!

Reactions: 4
Well, if it was at Y&A request to test the waters, I think they will see that it is probably 50/50 split.

If they came back with a proper apology/explanation video . . . would you give them the time of day again?

For me it would be a no, as they always came across as smug and boastful. But that is just my opinion from the few videos I watched.

Reactions: 6
Ugh, they sell knock off disney merch making money off others creativity and IP. Additionally they were below average vloggers. Orlando doesnt look appealing at the moment and they both always look like they need a good wash.

I'm not sure what I'm meant to be jealous of here 🤣

• Haha
Comparing it to actors filming which is actually their job 😂 they just went on a 2 month break for the fun of it and managed to get some paid work for it… it wasn’t excusable. Didn’t that Natasha from ears ever after do the exact thing too?

• Haha
Comparing it to actors filming which is actually their job 😂 they just went on a 2 month break for the fun of it and managed to get some paid work for it… it wasn’t excusable. Didn’t that Natasha from ears ever after do the exact thing too?
She did - and no one ever talks about her shoddy, second rate tat that she peddles

Reactions: 2
It was all the deceit- ‘oh look we’re in Croatia for 2 weeks, no we won’t answer any questions on whether we’re going to Disney’

then the insincere apology - ‘we’re sorry if YOU ARE offended’

and then the whole reaction of deleting the channel and not taking responsibility for the decision they made

Reactions: 12
It was all the deceit- ‘oh look we’re in Croatia for 2 weeks, no we won’t answer any questions on whether we’re going to Disney’

then the insincere apology - ‘we’re sorry if YOU ARE offended’

and then the whole reaction of deleting the channel and not taking responsibility for the decision they made
I agree.... I didn't mind much what they did..... so many Brits in FB groups I follow did the same..... it was how they handled the whole situation

that 30 min video they released just bragging for half an hour was disgusting

She did. And she pre-made a load of content and posted it from Florida, pretending she was still at home in Tunbridge Wells. But she cocked up by posting a photo on Everest to her insta, wearing a facemask. They hid out in Barbados for a fortnight. I hate that she wasn't called out for it.

Her ears and clothing are absolute unlicensed tat.

She did. And she pre-made a load of content and posted it from Florida, pretending she was still at home in Tunbridge Wells. But she cocked up by posting a photo on Everest to her insta, wearing a facemask. They hid out in Barbados for a fortnight. I hate that she wasn't called out for it.

Her ears and clothing are absolute unlicensed tat.
Also they went to Barbados which apparently was just a mini moon…. Like wtf.

Reactions: 1