Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serg91

VIP Member
Why does her husband seem to do fuck all?? I can't tell if it's her stories that put it in that light but she's the one packing, collecting adaptors late at night, etc and what does he do?
She is so disorganised, it seriously pisses me off. She’s had the holiday booked for ages. Why is everything last minute?!? Her husband seems pathetic. He also can’t drive, which I find weird.

Reactions: 6

Bernieb

I can't believe because she's been on a 'gifted cruise'she thinks this is the start of big things for her 🤣 she has nothing going for her....she's even edited the picture with her child to make herself look slimmer 🤯

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
Why does her fella pull the same face in every photo it drives me crackers
It winds me up every time I see his face. I don’t know how he can look at a photo of himself and be okay with the fact he pulls that face and also if my husband was doing that in photos I’d be telling him to stop as he ruins every picture 😂 Don’t know why you’d purposely want to give yourself forehead lines either. Yasmin will be trying to score him gifted Botox next.

Anyone else get annoyed with her constant posting of what she’s bought and the affiliate links? I’m going on maternity leave in a few months time and with the cost of living and maternity pay I already worry about finances even though my husband has a well paid job and it seems she is just always buying loads of clothes and other stuff and idk it just doesn’t sit overly well with me. She is obviously in a privileged position where she has the disposable income to do that and not have to worry which yeah fine for her but I think she just has to reign the posting in as that will not be the same for the majority. It could make some mums on maternity feel rubbish that they can’t afford to be buying x amount of new summer dresses for themselves etc. Some are just trying to cover things while on maternity leave never mind getting ready for a family holiday.
I don’t think she does have more disposable income than most though. Her husband is a manager in hospitality which usually isn’t more than £25-30k, she had a job at a food supply agency, looking at a similar salary. I think what’s more likely is she buys stuff (maybe on klarna), tries it on, posts an affiliate link, then sends it back. It what a lot of these influencers do

Reactions: 5

Serg91

VIP Member
She made me laugh so much when she said “all they talk about is how positive I am, and I’m not going to change” 😂😂😂😂
Yes babe. That’s all we talk about!

• Haha

Serg91

VIP Member
Wow. Did this moron actually post a “grwm” (stupid bloody term anyway) and it was her literally putting clothes and shoes on. She’s a fucking fruit loop.
I’m sick to death of seeing her half naked getting dressed. It’s boring and I moaned about it the other day! But then again I can’t be arsed to see her eye f**king herself doing make up either haha!
---
Did anyone see the brief Q & A the other day?

Q: What does Matt do?
Her: He’s a manager of a restaurant

He’s a manager at Five Guys babes…which is fine but don’t try to make it out to be something it’s not. Just makes you sound embarrassed of him

Hahaha I saw that the other day! She’s deffo embarrassed of him. There’s something about him
I just don’t like. I also find it odd that she’s clearly the bread winner and he can’t even drive?

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Who even films them self crying?? Can hand on heart say when I'm upset, my first thought is not to get my phone out and film it

Durandan94

She’s literally on holiday yet still glued to her Instagram and posting aff links! Have a day off

Saw she deleted all her stories from yesterday saying they were blurry (they weren’t cos I watched them). Think what’s more likely is she realised she was being proper negative about everything 😂 complaining about going back to work (when baby’s only 5 months) complaining about how she has so much to do and no time. One of the things she “has” to do and has no time for is filming content (!!!) lol

Passthecake

That person who said him being interested in them eat isn't a sign of readiness is correct I don't know why shes being sarcastic about it. The NHS is very clear about the signs to start weaning and that's not one of them. She shouldn't be misleading her followers

Serg91

VIP Member
Any normal person rushes to pick up their baby when they finish work cause the csnt wait to see them. She dances around her living room?! I also find so embarrassing she does that. I went back this week after 14 months on maternity and when I finish today I couldn’t wait to see my little guy!

mcgee

VIP Member
Back at it with the mamas being out out. God she’s boring. We get it you’re a mum who goes out.

• Haha

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
What is she upto? 😄 🤣 i am blocked
It's a reel about how she's a mum with responsibilities but you can't take the girl out of the club as she flicks her sunglasses down a and sings I like the way you ride with that booty on me! Eugh

• Sick
  • Haha

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
God she's looking big in that F&F haul 😬 to be honest it's her face I noticed over her body, she's looking really bloated? I know we've all enjoyed xmas but it was quite a shock.