Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this right? Like, for my own knowledge, nowt to do with her.

Like, I order from Gousto and every customer gets a referral code. So if I post my referral code, I get like a free box or some shite, and the person using my code gets like 3 free boxes.

Surely that's a referral code? Surely it's only an ad if someone has approached you and said "promote this product and we will pay you".??

Or should I be marking my Gousto code as an ad?

Sorry to go off topic like but I dinnae ken what's right.
Not sure about random gusto codes.

Yasmin has previously been paid by go Henry to do do an ad so should be marked as an ad. ASA even give an example of someone on social media that they’ve upheld a complaint against who provided an affiliate outside of their contractual requirements. She also receives actual money if someone uses her code so definitely profits from advertising her code to her followers.

Reactions: 1
I am literally on to Klarna right now asking them to write off my debt. They have asked me why and I have told them all about Yasmine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They offered me a 90 day holiday and said it would affect my credit file so for sure Yasmine has had a note on her credit file I reckon.
I didn’t take the offer

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure about random gusto codes.

Yasmin has previously been paid by go Henry to do do an ad so should be marked as an ad. ASA even give an example of someone on social media that they’ve upheld a complaint against who provided an affiliate outside of their contractual requirements. She also receives actual money if someone uses her code so definitely profits from advertising her code to her followers.
Ah OK I see what you mean re previously being paid

They offered me a 90 day holiday and said it would affect my credit file so for sure Yasmine has had a note on her credit file I reckon.
I didn’t take the offer
Sorry to hear the outcome was not as hoped.
Unfortunately it would be a case by case basis on what they offer. I would very much doubt that she would have accepted if they had flagged her credit esp as she appeared to be able to service the debt . The only thing that would spring to mind for me is whether when applying for credit with other companies whether the fact they have said she can no longer use them should be translated as been refused credit elsewhere

Reactions: 1
When the premiere of a film you went to was so life-changing you forget what it's called...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very little debt updates on her tictok, I thought she was doing weekly updates of how much she's paid?

Reactions: 3
She gets defensive when her income is mentioned and goes on it’s not what she earns as it includes side hustle and maintenance payments. Her disposable income on her spreadsheet which is based on a 4 week period is 4.4K and would equate to roughly 75 to 80k annual salary or more than 3 times the average pay.

Just because it’s not your job salary, doesn’t mean it’s not a form of income. She talks rubbish. Surely she’d also have to pay off a minimum from each loan each month. I don’t get how she’s not put anything on the rest of her loans. The whole thing is completely unrelatable. She also never budgets for trains when she catches them and they cost money. She is not transparent at all.

Just because it’s not your job salary, doesn’t mean it’s not a form of income. She talks rubbish. Surely she’d also have to pay off a minimum from each loan each month. I don’t get how she’s not put anything on the rest of her loans. The whole thing is completely unrelatable. She also never budgets for trains when she catches them and they cost money. She is not transparent at all.
I think she groups all sources of income together so her salary from her retail job isn't obvious because she said something on a live or video about colleagues being on different pay due to experience and they don't share with each other. So I think "income" covers all sources. Might be wrong but that's how I interpreted it?

She has a travel row on her spreadsheet in her newest video, presumably that's trains?

Also worth remembering she's a single parent and doesn't get any benefits so if she's earning double average wage (I googled and it's 39k for London), that's the same as having two adults in the house so not excessive income if you base it on the average 2 person household.

I went back to pause the videos on spreadsheets etc. That 4.4k that month included her selling tit on depop, her social media income, and doing surveys and stuff, and she includes maintenance from her kids dad in that.

Also with her not repaying loans, her latest video is a fortnightly one so her payments haven't come round yet as they're monthly. She's with one of those banks where you put money in pots so I'm sure she said she splits it all up so maybe she will do an overpayment at the end of the month (let's see...).

It sounds like I'm defending her but I honestly couldnae give a shite. However, I do like to get my facts straight. Like I'm eyebrow deep into this Stacey Solomon having her boys unsupervised in an outhouse on the other side of their land theory. Someone send me some fecking floor plans dammit.

I'm way too invested in this now. I need to slip back to lurking on the Mrs Hinch thread 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think for transparency though, and for her own records, she should separate them all into income categories, as obviously, they will change. I just think it all seems overly complicated and things are kind of glossed over. The 5k or so of savings after a month just doesn't really make sense, but maybe that is just me! LOL.
Didn't see the travel row, but things do seem to drop in and out of her budget.

I had to block her on TikTok and IG in the end. She is bleeping insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.