Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has now sold her car for 5k ish and seems to be planning to use 50% to pay off some of her debts whilst putting down the other 50% on another more economical vehicle whilst taking out more finance . Surely she must have researched what she can get or has already purchased one if she’s looking for 0% finance and repayments of just £100 per month.

Reactions: 1
On her notes, she was paying over £600 a month for the car loan, so would be interesting to see how much she actually is left with.

She is just all for the SM

On her notes, she was paying over £600 a month for the car loan, so would be interesting to see how much she actually is left with.

She is just all for the SM
Being sad I’ve check , No her outstanding debt was 600 and she was paying off 200 a month and had one month remaining when selling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why someone would share there medical issues online to thousands of people. There is also a security risk to what is being shared esp concerning their whereabouts for a particular day.

Reactions: 3
Did she pay for the make up artist?

If so, things you do when you are in debt!

She’s mentioned her limited company for her work a few times . I’m sure we are all guilty of helping the black economy or using legal tax avoidance methods where possible as part of freelance work .

Ew, taking the money from klarna and then taking money from the Scummy S*n. There’s no limit to how low she’ll sink eh? Her poor kids, how bleeping embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.