Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s now 10k in 10 weeks according to her latest TikTok update.
Just so bleeping unrealistic.
This isn’t relatable at all.
not everyone earns £4,000 a month as take home pay.
mans not everyone gets to be paid by the sun or have their debts written off by Klarna

Reactions: 3
If she can pay off this much so quickly it’s even more of a disgrace she was that much in debt in the first place!

Reactions: 8
It tickles me. 'Now you can too'. Erm. I don't even have that much spare a year, never mind in 8 weeks.
Some of the comments on a Facebook post about it killed me. 'Why does she dress like a baby?'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Getting meals 'gifted' cos she struggles to cook... And hiding the 'gifted' behind her name. Shameless.

Reactions: 1
Getting meals 'gifted' cos she struggles to cook... And hiding the 'gifted' behind her name. Shameless.
Would have to be gifted as the £115 for 5 days of meals subscription for her veg option would blow her £150 a month food budget 😂

Reactions: 4
I would love to know how much she has made from her affiliate type links in the last 6 weeks. Just on her linktree she seems to promote Freeshare, GoHenry, Dotte and Ko-fi I’m sure there have been others. She is now once again raving about Freeshare as she has been gifted a share in Disney for £130 after someone has signed up using her link the green screen behind her shows shares of about £200. It’s almost a single level pyramid scheme the more people she can persuade to join via her link the more she makes. To me unless you have a huge contact list to refer your own link after signing up it seems a lot of effort to perhaps only come away with £3. Obviously by putting into peoples heads she has managed to make £130 from one share more people will now sign up as a gamble.

Reactions: 3
I would love to know how much she has made from her affiliate type links in the last 6 weeks. Just on her linktree she seems to promote Freeshare, GoHenry, Dotte and Ko-fi I’m sure there have been others. She is now once again raving about Freeshare as she has been gifted a share in Disney for £130 after someone has signed up using her link the green screen behind her shows shares of about £200. It’s almost a single level pyramid scheme the more people she can persuade to join via her link the more she makes. To me unless you have a huge contact list to refer your own link after signing up it seems a lot of effort to perhaps only come away with £3. Obviously by putting into peoples heads she has managed to make £130 from one share more people will now sign up as a gamble.
Didn't she have to delete a tiktok for promoting this?

She's marketing her content to people in debt or needing to make extra money, she needs to stop promoting things like investment platforms as they're so risky for people not clued up on the subject.

If she does the Zilch referral next I'll be really angry. That's a Buy Now, Pay Later website.

Reactions: 2
Didn't she have to delete a tiktok for promoting this?

She's marketing her content to people in debt or needing to make extra money, she needs to stop promoting things like investment platforms as they're so risky for people not clued up on the subject.

If she does the Zilch referral next I'll be really angry. That's a Buy Now, Pay Later website.
Not sure re the deletion. She is promoting it as a if you use my link you and follow the instructions you will receive a free random share worth x and she will also receive a free random share after x days that you can then sell and mentions you will then receive your own link to share with friends and family. To be fair she is not promoting trading just a free way of making money by signing up to the platform and funding the account with £1 .

Her daily food link I noticed is to a site that offers Klarna

We’ll she has made at least 1k so far from Freeshare and that’s before today’s re advertising

Attachments

Had to stop following her since this debt journey. It's just laughable and so unrelatable.

She's just had her hair done to make her feel human cos she felt rough for a few weeks after having her op. Didn't she have it like.. a week ago? And that's not exactly relatable for most people. I couldn't afford to have my hair even cut never mind anything else for over 2 years when I was trying to get out of debt.

Also for someone who I'm pretty sure has previously said that she doesn't like to share details of her health... She mentions this op a lot... Is it for clout/sympathy when she's doing stupid tit when she's meant to be being this hugely average, relatable saver?

I’m becoming infuriated with her and it’s clear just how fame hungry she is.

this whole journey is fake. I’m wondering whether she actually does stick to her budgeting. She never posts proof that she does.

Getting people to sign up to free share is borderline financial advice which she’s not authorised to give out.

Reactions: 4
I’m becoming infuriated with her and it’s clear just how fame hungry she is.

this whole journey is fake. I’m wondering whether she actually does stick to her budgeting. She never posts proof that she does.

Getting people to sign up to free share is borderline financial advice which she’s not authorised to give out.
There are others who are promoting Freeshare, it looks like they changed the referral from use once to many in the last year. She obviously followed someone and got on the bandwagon that way . It surprises me they have not back tracked surely their IT systems would notice a churn rate of people signing up via a free share link and then cashing out without buying anymore shares . There would be a cost to them for account management even if dormant.
She obviously got lucky by her TikTok going viral and has used it to her advantage, I’m not sure how her original Instagram took off a couple of years ago . She does appear to live a life of gifts be that her clothes , children’s clothes, eating out , days out. She seems to be a low level influencer but doing ok from it. Given her previous attempts at starting multiple ideas with ig accounts be that her home , travel, abused women , ig training that all seemed to have stalled and fallen off the radar I would imagine she is now stuck with promoting her financial woes. Though her updates have become more sporadic. I’m just waiting to see how she monetises her planners and spreadsheets which she has been promising to provide for a few weeks , she had also promised a video re ig influencing but given she had that as part of her freelance work and had previously advertised online courses at £25 so I can’t see her doing that for free.
Talking of abortive projects, she was due to do a parachute jump for charity before the summer and was raising money I guess that never happened

My word , having just caught up on her tiktok , she certainly made use of her make over. How on earth did she find the time and energy when she was recovering from a major operation. She certainly has grown a band of followers that shout down any negative comments. I very much believe in live and let live but why does she feel compelled to document every part of her finances in such detail and so often . I can only think she is looking for people to boost her morale

No surprise I guess but she has made a throw away comment she now has her new car and will put up a video but is awaiting clearance as it’s part of a campaign.
Another video re freetrade judging by the comments there are quite a number of people who have used her link and still are. Shame none of them that have received a free share appear to have put their own affiliate link in their comments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.