Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Email the tv company and tell them.

So many people are suffering at the moment, the likes of her, is just wrong

Reactions: 1
What is she trying to achieve with her latest story , why do influencers announce that things are impacting their life but then say I can’t tell you what it is to protect the privacy of x.

Email the tv company and tell them.

So many people are suffering at the moment, the likes of her, is just wrong
Isn’t it pointless when it’s already been aired for someone to do that ? Other than maybe not using her again they probably won’t acknowledge anything . I did watch it on ITV hub when it was available and you know when you watch interviews with the general public you wonder where they find these people or why do people put themselves forward this was just the same just some random person being interviewed in their lounge sat at their work desk

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
If it involves her children then the issue is probably with their father. At some point she will tell all as she’s not able to keep things private. Obviously not taking a break as trying to get people to sign up to TikTok on one of these you sign up and get money I get money deals

Pen and paper works well also
I agree with you, I have seen cash stuffing on YouTube and even people with tiny budgets are buying cash stuffing wallets, saving challenges and folders to organise it all. I feel like they all try to out do eachother 🙈

Yasmine is trying to cash in on this trend.

Reactions: 2
If it involves her children then the issue is probably with their father. At some point she will tell all as she’s not able to keep things private. Obviously not taking a break as trying to get people to sign up to TikTok on one of these you sign up and get money I get money deals
Mentioned on TikTok it’s her ex , or as she puts it her abuser

• Haha
In her newest video she says she's putting £1 into savings for every new subscriber she gets during vlogmas.

Huh? Surely if you've got the money and you want to save it, then save it? Especially as a budgeting channel where you claim to give advice and support. This apparently means, and I quote, there is "something very special about hitting that subscribe button".

There's a cost of living crisis and some people are having to choose between heating and eating, I don't think anyone believes her putting a bit of money into savings is "special". When she first started talking I thought she was going to be doing a giveaway or donating money to charity, not doing something entirely self serving that she would surely be doing anyway 🤨

Reactions: 6
She is trying to push subscriber numbers as a way of guaranteeing her videos show on peoples timelines with a goal of making more money if they then watch and engage with her content. How she can talk about her 100k saving goal and not knowing how she will achieve it esp as she has given up her day job is just not credible. Lets see if she can keep this vlogmas going until the 24th
Her new hair style is awful based on this lasted vlog did she really take out £100 the other day for her self care of hair and nails/pampering
I cant quite work out her 3k rollover on her latest budgeting video as it was the same the month before

Reactions: 4
i feel bad for the people with low salaries and high debts who follow her and are genuinely poor. She's very financially privileged and always has been, she's just been irresponsible.

Reactions: 9
That’s exactly it; she was irresponsible for getting into debt based on her income. So fortunate to find means to pay off the so quickly and sold a journey that would be impossible for others to follow. Blaming mental health issues, relationship abuse , adhd etc whilst you can sympathise wasn’t the cause of the debt but helped to sell her story

Really pushing her affiliate links this morning , and there’s another share one but no details unless you DM her

She detests having to mention she get’s commission from the links .
Has she failed vlogmas already as no posting yesterday

Must be something wrong. She was due to take delivery of her planners earlier in the week and would have posted something about how wonderful they are.

I am DYING at her acting in the recent ad on her stories. It is quite possibly the worst bit of content I have ever seen. PLUS she has treated us to some hideous acting in the TV ad reel. Has she also forgotten she has told everyone she never watches TV?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Two adverts for this Amazon thing within a matter of hours for this. Would she have been awaiting approval for the kinship posting as that looks to have been filmed prior to her new hair? If so is it genuine or just an ad.
What does she mean on the Amazon ad she is a certified lady of leisure ? Has she left her job already ?

• Haha
Must have had a couple of negative dms re her lady of leisure post as she has issued an explanation and an apology .
re adverts they have been few and far between this year.She is saying that January will be just be full time freelance content creation , if these are adverts she will be a bit conflicted as to how she would preserve her supposed minimal living and frugal cut back budgeting (supposedly) narrative against advert appropriateness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.