Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she is an attractive woman but I think the problem is that she needs to start dressing for her size better. The mini outfits do nothing for her figure and make her look a lot bigger than what she probably is. The big sleeves and collars plus baby doll style do nothing for a woman with big boobs and of a larger size. It is unfortunate as she is doing herself no favours. I scrolled through her feed and could hardly find one outfit that actually suited her. I think she wants to dress a certain way, but it just does not work for her, which is a shame.

Reactions: 1
These Insta folks put their life On show for all and block you if you don't brown nose them

anyone notice she doesn't declare her ads and gifted clearly, think the words kindly been sent or given are used! tkmax make up come on what happened to half the insta sharing iconic has she missed out??

Reactions: 1
Oh god that TK Maxx make up 😬
Why do these women with zero make-up skills do these ads? It looked awful, really awful. And again, not very in keeping with her eco/sustainable/small biz credentials.

Anyone else think it’s a big weird her kids share a room?
To be fair, it seems like she might only have two bedrooms, no? but she does have the playroom thing which she should make into the boys' bedroom. They won't need a stupid playroom as they get older and won't be able to share for much longer.

Reactions: 2
anyone notice she doesn't declare her ads and gifted clearly, think the words kindly been sent or given are used! tkmax make up come on what happened to half the insta sharing iconic has she missed out??
Definitely not declaring correctly - “PR product without obligation” does not cut it in the eyes of the ASA.
Also she was on stories a few days back pointing out her £11 dress from ASOS. I just don’t think she makes the connection that she preaches one thing (eco warrior, don’t buy from Primark etc) and then contradicts herself immediately after?!

A £1 to go through their uniform and sort out what's too small? A) some of the items on that pile look filthy so bin them regardless please but B) doesn't she know what size her own children are?
Just me?

She's done a video on tik tok she is 38k in debt apparently. 3 loans and over 1k on klarna

• Wow
She's done a video on tik tok she is 38k in debt apparently. 3 loans and over 1k on klarna
I find this horrifying. I don’t know how she sleeps at night.
She has said she has an income of around 60k from 2 jobs and child maintenance and her debts are £1200 a month and mortgage is £1000 a month… she should be taking home about 3.5k a month on that salary. But she’s consistently living beyond her means to the point she’s racked up nearly 40k of debt but she thinks she’ll clear it in a year and be debt free to buy her ex off the mortgage? She’s deluded

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.