Yasmine Camilla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes, that’s around 50% of her (alleged) gross income? How tf has she managed that?! 🫣
---
IMG_2899.jpeg

Yikes. Not a good position to be in especially if she’ll need to renew in the next few years, unless she significantly increases her income it’ll take 3+ years to clear £30k 🫣

She’s also saying it’s not a spending problem but an income problem - but that’s a huge sum of consumer debt! She’s already had to release equity from her property once to backfill the deficit left by overspending so how can she not see she simply cannot sustain her lifestyle (whatever it is, I don’t know I’m new to this shitshow) on her income?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can anyone start a new thread? I've just tried but I don't seem to have the option to post a new thread? (Never done one before) Thankyou.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.