Yasmine Camilla #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How funny that she’s always said she didn’t want to cut the cleaner because it was her livelihood only for the cleaner to drop her 😂😂

breaking news alert Yasmin, your in 36k debt with your earnings still not covering you outgoings, you don’t need to plan anything to do with the money, it’s already gone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As it’s always been such an emotive topic it’s surprising it wasn’t announced on TikTok where she could have earnt money from it’s engagement

Reactions: 3
The cleaner probably doesn’t accept payment by credit card, she’s skint 😂

Reactions: 7
More poor money advice from someone who has no clue. 6 months interest only on her mortgage and then an increase after those 6 months because she’s ’betting on a better future’
In the last year she’s got herself out and back in to thousands of pounds of debt, she has absolutely no guarantee that in 6 months it will be better. AND manifesting being mortgage free in 3 years, this woman has no clue

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More poor money advice from someone who has no clue. 6 months interest only on her mortgage and then an increase after those 6 months because she’s ’betting on a better future’
In the last year she’s got herself out and back in to thousands of pounds of debt, she has absolutely no guarantee that in 6 months it will be better. AND manifesting being mortgage free in 3 years, this woman has no clue
I’ve been waiting for this thread to pick up on the latest chaos 😆

She’s just kicking the can down the road yet again, yes an extra £600 is fab but in the grand scheme of £37k worth of debt, and a good 5 figure chunk of that being at Amex APRs, sadly isn’t going to make that much of a difference to the direction of travel. She needs to sell the house 😔

And much like the mortgage holidays influencers recommended during the pandemic so we could keep kicking their aff links, no it might not have an immediate impact on your credit file but underwriters have bleeping eyes and brains?! Who is going to want to lend to someone who couldn’t manage to make payments for 6 months?!

Reactions: 5
Surely she would be better remortgaging to cover debt and just pay more on mortgage over 20years so she doesn't loose the house. Would give her breathing space. Also cancelling all the credit cards once they are paid off. Can't think of another way she will get out of this mess.

Surely she would be better remortgaging to cover debt and just pay more on mortgage over 20years so she doesn't loose the house. Would give her breathing space. Also cancelling all the credit cards once they are paid off. Can't think of another way she will get out of this mess.
She can’t because she’s already borrowed at the maximum of what she could, assumably whilst also earning a higher income. Her income is now lower & debt way higher, there’s no way out of this other than selling the house or significantly increasing her income. Which is unlikely, the days of project/product managers getting engineer style salaries are many layoffs behind us as a society now 😬

Reactions: 6
She can’t because she’s already borrowed at the maximum of what she could, assumably whilst also earning a higher income. Her income is now lower & debt way higher, there’s no way out of this other than selling the house or significantly increasing her income. Which is unlikely, the days of project/product managers getting engineer style salaries are many layoffs behind us as a society now 😬
Wow didn't realise that, I thought because I'd read earlier in her thread she only had a mortgage for half and had loads of equity it might be an option. Yes will be interesting to see if she manages to keep up the employment free lance as her mental health seems to be a struggle and with no sick pay or permanent job you are at a massive risk. One of the reasons I'm staying in a salaried job even though I've seen day rate contracts that offer a lot more, security!

Reactions: 5
yep, a large part of her last debt was paid of with a remortgage, so she’s exhausted that option and ended up back where she started

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I recently took out a loan to cover 15k of debt gained since buying a house 2 years ago. I kinda ignored it for the past year and when I checked if I could transfer any of it to a 0% offer on another credit card that I had space on, they taken all my 0% transfer options away I had used in the past. Im now paying 10% interest which is better than my credit cards but just shows my credit isn't the best!!

I've gotten a huge wake up call from Yasmine's situation and she will probably run out of 0% offers, just like I did. Luckily myself and my partner are earning more now, we have done loads to house and I'm doing no more renovations before I have saved up to pay it off in full.

Reactions: 2
I'm personally not convinced she would have a "perfect" credit score.
I have some debt - less than Yasmine says she has. And my income is greater. I've never missed a payment in my life (20+ years of having credit in one form or another), never had any financial mishaps. I have a mortgage, I'm on the electoral roll etc.. but I don't have a perfect credit score. So not sure why with her level of debt and borrowing she would?
---
I wonder if I'm misreading things and actually she's worried any dents to her credit score would put it into "poor"?
Sorry if that's what others are trying to say...!
Totally agree. There is no way she has a perfect score after all this and she is always lying and hiding things, so I'd take her comments about her perfect score as more a delusion than fact haha. Plus, she is so obsessed with it, I'd agree that actually it's worse than she is making out and any further drops she is in more tit.

I’m not a financial expert however the figures she is stating don’t appear to add up in my head. Saving £600 and something a month on mortgage payments but only having to pay back an extra £10 a month at the end of the 6 months for the next 27 years . Are you not just borrowing the sum of the difference and putting it back into the mortgage plus interest ?
if she was to actually listen to the news she would realise that this charter has been around since last summer and she could have used it then when she knew she had issues .
The charter was really intended for people to have a time frame to sort out the issue of much higher interest rates on fixed expiry but she doesn’t really fall into this case.
Seems an odd decision to take it out now when she supposedly is back on track with her finances and has extended the client contract to 4 days. Yes over 6 months she might build up a pot of £4k but she is talking about using some of the money to reduce her debts and build an emergency fund . The money for an energy fund if she didn’t spend any of the money saved and carried out earning for 6 months only gives her just over a months equivalent earnings.
The TikTok where she mentioned having been ill again I feel was recorded over Easter as there was a similar post on instagram. I’m sure she would have normally Airbnb her house out over Easter and probably has and been quiet as they were away somewhere , she mentioned she had been decluttering again if this was the case she wouldn’t have missed out on the opportunity of filming and sharing it, also the lists just completely disappeared.
It’s over a week since the comments about step change and no update since . If she had been serious in helping them she should have at least published an update of any follow up meetings with them .

I’m not a financial expert however the figures she is stating don’t appear to add up in my head. Saving £600 and something a month on mortgage payments but only having to pay back an extra £10 a month at the end of the 6 months for the next 27 years . Are you not just borrowing the sum of the difference and putting it back into the mortgage plus interest ?
if she was to actually listen to the news she would realise that this charter has been around since last summer and she could have used it then when she knew she had issues .
The charter was really intended for people to have a time frame to sort out the issue of much higher interest rates on fixed expiry but she doesn’t really fall into this case.
Seems an odd decision to take it out now when she supposedly is back on track with her finances and has extended the client contract to 4 days. Yes over 6 months she might build up a pot of £4k but she is talking about using some of the money to reduce her debts and build an emergency fund . The money for an energy fund if she didn’t spend any of the money saved and carried out earning for 6 months only gives her just over a months equivalent earnings.
The TikTok where she mentioned having been ill again I feel was recorded over Easter as there was a similar post on instagram. I’m sure she would have normally Airbnb her house out over Easter and probably has and been quiet as they were away somewhere , she mentioned she had been decluttering again if this was the case she wouldn’t have missed out on the opportunity of filming and sharing it, also the lists just completely disappeared.
It’s over a week since the comments about step change and no update since . If she had been serious in helping them she should have at least published an update of any follow up meetings with them .
If she’s saving £600 a month in not repaying capital then that’s £3.6k across the 6 months, applying the current avg 4.5% rate to it means the holiday is costing her £162 a year, or £13.50 a month until that capital is repaid/obvs there are compounding implications of this as unless she actively overpays she’ll be kicking that can til the end of the mortgage term which is a huge additional cost (~£4.5k). Her current fix is significantly lower than 4.5% so any letters her lender are writing to her will be at their agreed rate so show a lower number than that.

I mean it’s absolute insanity that she’s doing it lol. Especially because she’s in SUCH a good position if ~75% of her monthly repayment is just repaying capital (because she’s at a fab LTV). The fact she’s going to have to sell this house because she wanted to continue pretending she was earning what she was to keep up on insta is wild!

Totally agree. There is no way she has a perfect score after all this and she is always lying and hiding things, so I'd take her comments about her perfect score as more a delusion than fact haha. Plus, she is so obsessed with it, I'd agree that actually it's worse than she is making out and any further drops she is in more tit.
There was a post a while back where she said he credit score was less . How true is another matter .
---
If she’s saving £600 a month in not repaying capital then that’s £3.6k across the 6 months, applying the current avg 4.5% rate to it means the holiday is costing her £162 a year, or £13.50 a month until that capital is repaid/obvs there are compounding implications of this as unless she actively overpays she’ll be kicking that can til the end of the mortgage term which is a huge additional cost (~£4.5k). Her current fix is significantly lower than 4.5% so any letters her lender are writing to her will be at their agreed rate so show a lower number than that.

I mean it’s absolute insanity that she’s doing it lol. Especially because she’s in SUCH a good position if ~75% of her monthly repayment is just repaying capital (because she’s at a fab LTV). The fact she’s going to have to sell this house because she wanted to continue pretending she was earning what she was to keep up on insta is wild!
Did she ever say how much her mortgage was as I recall her saying £300k . The interest only means she is now saving £686 ish capital repayment a month . I know there is a curve based on paying more interest at the beginning than the end but £300k over 30 years is about £200 on a straight line more per month without interest . She does have a habit over overstating things

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why does she need her office space if she is working at the client site. Must be wasting money .

• Haha
How long will not working after 6pm last . Good idea but not the mentality of someone looking to be a millionaire in under 2 years if that’s still on her to do list . Not something if the opportunity for work exists to turn down with the precarious nature of finances and debt where all extra money would be welcome

How long will not working after 6pm last . Good idea but not the mentality of someone looking to be a millionaire in under 2 years if that’s still on her to do list . Not something if the opportunity for work exists to turn down with the precarious nature of finances and debt where all extra money would be welcome
Also, is she also ever not burn out? She needs consistency and routine. She is like a child, it's actually embarrasing.
I have ADHD and empathise with a lot of what she says, but she uses it as such an excuse to be a chaotic mess.
She needs an ADHD therapist/coach more than anything. I think she would see huge mprovements in her anxiety and her ADHD symptoms as they are very linked. Her current job, lifestyle and future plans (fantasies) make everything too hard for her. She needs bleeping help really.

Reactions: 4
IMG_1285.jpeg

yet another free share site being promoted , at least there appears to a be a limit on what she can receive in free shares a year

• Wow
Her kids are back to school today and the return of the todo list . If today is her client job non working day of the 4 then there really is no work planned . Even the blog post has disappeared from the list for her new club money website that has had just one post since launch