Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Yasmin but does anyone else think she seems a bit unhinged recently and more stuck up than before. Like talking about her handbag and shoes and how much they cost her. I duno just something doesn’t seem as genuine with her.

Reactions: 8
I used to really like Yasmin but does anyone else think she seems a bit unhinged recently and more stuck up than before. Like talking about her handbag and shoes and how much they cost her. I duno just something doesn’t seem as genuine with her.
I think she’s just a genuinely unhappy person, I don’t know how much money she earns realistically and I think she’s aware how limited her time will be as an influencer and not having anything to fall back on in the future, she talks about moving away but couldn’t last 6 months in London

Reactions: 7
Right sorry if I’ve missed it but who is she in Palma with?! I noticed in her story earlier she mentioned someone out of the camera shot was trying to make her laugh?!

Reactions: 1
She said she was going to miami and ended up in palma with her mum and she's been wandering about with a face tripping her lately. Maybe the folk she's trying to beg from in miami are fed up with her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Showing how much money she makes again. Asking her followers if she should get a Porsche or an Audi. Seriously just buy what you want and stop asking just so people know you have money. She’s going lower and lower on my estimations all the time.

Reactions: 9
Her story this morning made me lol. Going from a fiat 500 to a Porsche 🤯 crazy!
Showing how much money she makes again. Asking her followers if she should get a Porsche or an Audi. Seriously just buy what you want and stop asking just so people know you have money. She’s going lower and lower on my estimations all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it's quite bad taste the stories she has been posting lately. Pushing this whole, look what I can afford. I'm not precious about cars as long as i have that gets me where I need to go. Me and my partner do OK and I treat myself all the time but I don't tell people. I would be too embarrassed to say how much I buy myself but I work for it, it just comes across very boasty which isn't very endearing

Reactions: 4
I think it's quite bad taste the stories she has been posting lately. Pushing this whole, look what I can afford. I'm not precious about cars as long as i have that gets me where I need to go. Me and my partner do OK and I treat myself all the time but I don't tell people. I would be too embarrassed to say how much I buy myself but I work for it, it just comes across very boasty which isn't very endearing
Totally agree with you! I find the ones where she’s shopping out or online and drops the price of everything she’s ‘unsure’ about rather distasteful..if you like the shoes just get them! I don’t understand the need for the constant validation from her followers on which item she should get!!

Reactions: 4
Its not for validation,its for engagement. She will probs have already made her purchase before she even posts. But they get their stats on insta,so the more people that vote comes up on her engagement stats,thats what her management then use to show her ‘reach’ to brands when they are getting finding companies to work with her

Reactions: 5
Its not for validation,its for engagement. She will probs have already made her purchase before she even posts. But they get their stats on insta,so the more people that vote comes up on her engagement stats,thats what her management then use to show her ‘reach’ to brands when they are getting finding companies to work with her
classic tactic. Also why she will do a q&a when she posts an ad

She's tagged what I believe is a management company in her stories, just quickly flicked through though. I wonder I the company she's with have or are about to ditch her cos she has been acting a bit off lately. She doesn't do herself any favours mind, she's been associating herself with the begman slappers of Brighton, you can't actually sink much lower than that tbh and she's put up a picnof a random man in her stories. She's all over the place

Reactions: 2
She's tagged what I believe is a management company in her stories, just quickly flicked through though. I wonder I the company she's with have or are about to ditch her cos she has been acting a bit off lately. She doesn't do herself any favours mind, she's been associating herself with the begman slappers of Brighton, you can't actually sink much lower than that tbh and she's put up a picnof a random man in her stories. She's all over the place
Who’s the random man? The one in the pool? I thought it was just her friend

Who’s the random man? The one in the pool? I thought it was just her friend
Yeah am no sure as she didn't tag him I don't think, and I've not seen him before, it might be her pal, she maybes just wants folk to tall about it and she ll do another q and a and hope people ask whom he is

when was she associating with the begman slappers of Brighton? the goodman sisters?