Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that she’s size 4.. and petite and obvs not out of choice. But I don’t think someone who is in the 0.01% of women should be designing or “choosing” designs to fit size 24 women. It’s wrong. How does she know what looks good on them?

Reactions: 2
Their content is making me wanna go to bodrum! Done a much better job than at St Lucia 🙈

• Haha
Pretty sure you need to pay for any returns to ITS as well which puts me off cos everywhere else is free returns

Reactions: 1
Just saw on kate's thread yasmin reposted a story with Kate having a nip slip... that's a fake friend right there

Yasmin is a nasty fake friend with her posting the nip slip flashing online & didn’t delete it yesterday. Accidents happen but true friends don’t post it publicly online not a girls girl as claims. It’s not surprising she is good friends with Kelly Picquet who has been reported in the news liking posts supporting her racist father’s disgusting N comments about Lewis Hamilton the main rival to her boyfriend Max - all of them are vile & stupid. All sums up who Yasmin is, Kate needs to wise up & distance herself from all of them + unfollow Kelly immediately. Otherwise they are all condoning this nasty prejudice of the Picquet family & his vocal friend Ecclestone vile praising Putin’s war in Ukraine & murdering innocent people. Hopefully Kelly will now get banned from F1 circuit like her father has & Yasmin will lose her chance to get in with this racing scene. Her “collection” is a pile of cheap rubbish, trashy styles & badly made. It looks unflattering on all of them such poor material. Only idiots buy In the style swimwear online if you cannot return it for free as plenty other brands don’t charge with better quality & ranges. Yasmin was complaining about Zara now charging but it’s ok for her own stuff. Doesn’t care will put her name on anything out of vanity.

Reactions: 5
Yasmin is a nasty fake friend with her posting the nip slip flashing online & didn’t delete it yesterday. Accidents happen but true friends don’t post it publicly online not a girls girl as claims. It’s not surprising she is good friends with Kelly Picquet who has been reported in the news liking posts supporting her racist father’s disgusting N comments about Lewis Hamilton the main rival to her boyfriend Max - all of them are vile & stupid. All sums up who Yasmin is, Kate needs to wise up & distance herself from all of them + unfollow Kelly immediately. Otherwise they are all condoning this nasty prejudice of the Picquet family & his vocal friend Ecclestone vile praising Putin’s war in Ukraine & murdering innocent people. Hopefully Kelly will now get banned from F1 circuit like her father has & Yasmin will lose her chance to get in with this racing scene. Her “collection” is a pile of cheap rubbish, trashy styles & badly made. It looks unflattering on all of them such poor material. Only idiots buy In the style swimwear online if you cannot return it for free as plenty other brands don’t charge with better quality & ranges. Yasmin was complaining about Zara now charging but it’s ok for her own stuff. Doesn’t care will put her name on anything out of vanity.
Kelly piquet also had a child with maxs former team mate I would laugh so much if she got banned from the circuits 😂

Reactions: 5
Wow - when did she get soooo many followers?
I know her followers will have increased off the back of the ITS collab but feel like it’s gone wild! Does she buy them!

They soared from all her Zara posts / reels… which she barely does any more

Wow - when did she get soooo many followers?
I know her followers will have increased off the back of the ITS collab but feel like it’s gone wild! Does she buy them!
Purchased bots ….. there is no way half of them are genuine.

She’s not revealing him and saying ‘just a little bit more time’ because he hasn’t left his wife and kids yet.
But apparently she only dates 30-38 year olds … yeah ok then