Yasmin Devonport

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way if you want the outfit inspo without having to follow her “yasminsdreamcloset” is worth following

Reactions: 2
What is she in Morocco for? Amazing hotel she is at and very expensive. Is she shooting something or is it with her ‘man’. She posted a tiktok of her walking slow Mo in a swimsuit and said POV: 2 years ago with no job, no car and no man. 2 years later shooting my first swim collection

What is she in Morocco for? Amazing hotel she is at and very expensive. Is she shooting something or is it with her ‘man’. She posted a tiktok of her walking slow Mo in a swimsuit and said POV: 2 years ago with no job, no car and no man. 2 years later shooting my first swim collection
She’s doing a collection with in the tit x

Aka in the style 😂♥

Reactions: 1
Yeah you can tell by the abs! I don’t know why people lie about not working out
Yea and the fuckimg back definition like plz !! ✋🏽✋🏽 It’s because she’s a pick me she has to be like look how much I eat and don’t work out and look like this 🙄 I wonder how do her friends not call her out on her absolute bs

Yea and the fuckimg back definition like plz !! ✋🏽✋🏽 It’s because she’s a pick me she has to be like look how much I eat and don’t work out and look like this 🙄 I wonder how do her friends not call her out on her absolute bs
She probably says she doesn’t workout because she doesn’t go to an actual gym. But she definitely does stuff at home. I’m very slim naturally but no definition or tone unless I exercise so idk who she thinks she’s fooling. Such a silly thing to lie about.

So her collection is with in the style! Was guessed on here easily!

wasn’t she polling people on how much they’d spend on a bikini. Interested to see the price.

Reactions: 3
So her collection is with in the style! Was guessed on here easily!

wasn’t she polling people on how much they’d spend on a bikini. Interested to see the price.
Yeah price ranges that ITS are normally well below hmm

The OTT celebrations for Yasmin’s tacky range of swimwear how everyone is so proud of her is so fake & shameless - joke making out Yasmin work hard for a year designing them herself as it’s the same tat that every fast fashion site sells. Not bothered about the unethical child sweat shop workers paid pennies to make these cheap land fill items, so they can all go on a luxury 5 star Lujo hotel holiday to Bodrum to celebrate is disgusting. They will put their name on any vanity project to pay for their boujee lifestyle & have no shame or social conscience.

Reactions: 5
The OTT celebrations for Yasmin’s tacky range of swimwear how everyone is so proud of her is so fake & shameless - joke making out Yasmin work hard for a year designing them herself as it’s the same tat that every fast fashion site sells. Not bothered about the unethical child sweat shop workers paid pennies to make these cheap land fill items, so they can all go on a luxury 5 star Lujo hotel holiday to Bodrum to celebrate is disgusting. They will put their name on any vanity project to pay for their boujee lifestyle & have no shame or social conscience.
It’s all landfill cheap tat. I purchased one item off there once by Lorna luxe and the quality was worse than primark. Pure throw away fashion. Save your money and spend on quality than quantity is my motto. What you see in photos is not always what you bargained for.

Yasmin’s likely In the style “collection” is only due to her having the same management as Lorna Luxe. Yasmin is essentially a rip off younger version of Lorna with her overuse of filters, same covering her face selfies & awkward poses, same fake teeth & lips/ same overdone Botox/ filler & nose job, same thinning dark hair & too much fake Tanorexic look - both a bit rough in reality & never be hired as a model normally. It’s creepy how much she is copying her career & lifestyle - Lorna was all pally with Kate once. Both even both based in Brighton area & have that fake brash personality trying to appear as a girls girls but really a shallow catty mean girl vibe.

Flogging cheap clothes none of them wear in real life. Cannot shoot styling £20 dresses & cheap swimwear ( unethical made by child labour) with luxury accessories - £2K+ heels & designer bags in ultra expensive 5*star resorts in a desperate attempt to make cheap tat look good. Embarrassing she thinks this is a big personal achievement for her over inflated ego, only shows how disingenuous she is & will do anything for cash. Put her name to anything as she revealed this gig only came up last minute this week, had to cancel her Disneyland Paris birthday trip with her friends. Likely Lorna’s too busy on holiday in Italy to shoot these outfits herself.

Apparently Kate’s off to Cannes this week then straight to Bodrum with Yasmin & their 2 managers. Kate’s hiding holidaying with her new greasy Turkish boyfriend behind a work pretence girls trip. No doubt all be staying in ultra luxury hotels & will show off as much as possible. Kate likely doing a Kate Loxton bag edit like Freya has just done - pretend to prefer them to her designer bags for a week like they all do. Then back to her Dior, Chanel, YSL & LV.

Yasmin’s mystery new boyfriend is so secret she doesn’t even see him, was a predictable no show for her 27th Birthday making no effort to come over to UK to see her, likely she sent herself the OTT teddy bear & roses to look good on Instagram to save face. Imagine he is even very similar to Lorna’s husband John - 10 yrs+ older than her, divorced with kids, flash lifestyle with dyed hair, short & fat smoker, banking or property job not as rich in reality as he likes to act.
the thing is this is not old news. influencers are merely just sellers. It’s like watching a shopping Chanel…the day we all wake up to what there job really is as they call it .. the sooner the influencer lifestyle is dead and buried .. fast forward 10 years and it will be just that.

Reactions: 3
Kate just showed the black swimsuit from the collection you could literately buy that anywhere 🤣

Kate just showed the black swimsuit from the collection you could literately buy that anywhere 🤣
And OMG it looks such bad quality!! Wrinkles in places it's not supposed to wrinkle, looks very thin.

Yasmine seems to be preaching on her stories that her its bits fits every shape, height and size.. what a load of bollocks. It is made to fit teeny tiny girls with no boobs. Give it up yaz it’s boring