Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he goes back to the NE, when he could have easily driven west. Dong has always wanted to see Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore etc. I guess those pesky national park rules are really putting a cramp in willys "job".
NE has a lot of tiny states cluttered together, which equals more quick n easy pins to buy. Once again, pins are his only reason for trayvelling.
Been der, dun dat!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m Watching the ATV Ride Jayell Ranch. I don’t know how I’ve never seen it before but I could actually cry for Dawn watching this. Feels like watching an exploited child. He is one sadistic mother fucker! He seems to enjoy freaking her out and making her do things she clearly doesn’t want to do.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m Watching the ATV Ride Jayell Ranch. I don’t know how I’ve never seen it before but I could actually cry for Dawn watching this. Feels like watching an exploited child. He is one sadistic mother fucker! He seems to enjoy freaking her out and making her do things she clearly doesn’t want to do.
I agree the stans that love Dong sure are blind to his blatant abuse of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kyle Pallo is going to become Will in 15 years. The two of them are so similar, it’s frightening.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree the stans that love Dong sure are blind to his blatant abuse of her.
I had to watch the horse riding one and poor Ricky Bobby Will’s horse looks like it’s struggling under his weight. Now I want to cry for the horses too 🫣😂

I had to watch the horse riding one and poor Ricky Bobby Will’s horse looks like it’s struggling under his weight. Now I want to cry for the horses too 🫣😂
Oh, yeah? What about me? I had to look at her flat, fat ass jiggle for 15 minutes in that video. Forget the horse. I'M the one who suffered!

The horse was only subjected to backbreaking physical pain. That goes away. My mental anguish endures. Where's my parade or go fund me, dammit!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I refuse to watch their MI slog but was wondering if they walked across the bridge? I know I am asking for a miracle but wouldn't that be the ultimate "shake the bridge" moment?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I refuse to watch their MI slog but was wondering if they walked across the bridge? I know I am asking for a miracle but wouldn't that be the ultimate "shake the bridge" moment?
It would but you can only walk the bridge I believe at Labor Day. I walked it on Labor Day when I was 15 with my Dad.

Reactions: 8
NE has a lot of tiny states cluttered together, which equals more quick n easy pins to buy. Once again, pins are his only reason for trayvelling.
Been der, dun dat!
Totally agree. I think the traveling is more about quantity than quality. They can flex about how many places they've been. The reality is, they haven't really experienced much, if anything, of what all these places have to offer.

They're basically putting miles on their car to collect pins.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dawn has uploaded a short clip from the Grand Hotel porch yet her fatass lazy husband can’t put his vlog out 😂

Totally agree. I think the traveling is more about quantity than quality. They can flex about how many places they've been. The reality is, they haven't really experienced much, if anything, of what all these places have to offer.

They're basically putting miles on their car to collect pins.
Will is nothing but a braggart show-off. He just wants to boast about all the places he's been, but in reality they've experienced little to nothing this year. He just tags a state and buys a pin. Yup, I been der, lookit my pins everyone! :sick: Yup, he's just killing that car. They could have just flow-en to all the airports and visited the giftshop to buy a stupid pin. It's the same damn thing.

• Heart
Will needs one of these.

It took him three years to get a real passport. I can't imagine how long it would take him to get this.

Maybe MSC has a fake lighthouse passport...
Picsart_23-07-18_09-02-19-830.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe Will let Dawn put out a vlog of the Grand before him.
I have a suspicion that Will may have been the cameraman on Dawn’s video. At the 0:18 mark a girl in short shorts walks by and the camera every so slightly follows her before going back to the original position.

• Wow
  • Haha
Vermont is flooding, and the dumb ass heads there. Not to mention the air quality warnings still going on from the Canadian fires.
I think he's looking to score off another natural disaster like the 2016 Gatlinburg fires. Hopefully he does, and moves out of TN.
#YankeeInTheNORFF
He doesn't even know about the Canadian wildfires, I doubt he.knows about the flooding.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
LOL… maybe we will see the on the news in the 500 floating away🤣🤣🤣🤣. They will be fake screaming like in the Bucees crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dawn has uploaded a short clip from the Grand Hotel porch yet her fatass lazy husband can’t put his vlog out 😂
That video shows all the fit appropriately dressed people walking and biking. I’m sure these two hippo slobs fit right in 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.