Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time Will shows a motel room he always points out a desk or a table and talks about how heā€™ll be doing a lot of editing. Well, where are those videos Will? If you were working on a project as often as you talk about it, then there should be a stockpile of content.

Reactions: 14
Yeah! In your face, adorable little Yankee Mouth girl! Not Yankee Mouth Denise, though. I'm nowhere near great as she is at....well... anything in my life, really. There's no need to jump in the well. She's brilliant. She's Michael Phelps, Margot Robbie and a gold-plated Texas Roadhouse all in one. I love her rib-eye of ridicule and comedy. Well-done, of course.

( Just in case a fan of YITS is having someone read this for them, I actually like Yankee Mouth. The animosity is as fake as Will's Christianity.)
---

Actually that's not far from the truth. I got into bed and started, thinking I would crank it out a recap in about 45 minutes. Four hours later...I still hadn't turned off the spigot of words about nothing. I ended up drowning my downstairs Tattle neighbors in fat jokes. No damage done, though. This place is so low rent, if this was a real neighborhood, Will would look for a motel here.

Lucky for me, I was still able to get up in time this morning to check in with my parole officer. Whew!
I'm beginning to believe that It's Got Flavor could give FRE and Yankee Mouth a run for their money!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I want to punch that smug look off his face so badly. Dong, FFS fix your hat, the lining is hanging down again šŸ˜‚

IMG_6765.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Damn. It's not a lighthouse.

I can't believe that agriculture inspectors would let the Tennessee hat into Canada. It's got more soil, organic material and fecal matter than most pastures. It also has the fattest cow.

I'm beginning to believe that It's Got Flavor could give FRE and Yankee Mouth a run for their money!
A run for their money?

How many more fat jokes do you need from me? If this was Dawn's apartment, the downstairs would be flooded with fat jokes!

For the record I am not FRE, but I am a lifeguard, a hotel cleaning inspector, a powerful plastics executive and I have investments with dividends that I spend on budget motels and hat pins....oh, and a dragster. Definitely a dragster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I want to punch that smug look off his face so badly. Dong, FFS fix your hat, the lining is hanging down again šŸ˜‚

View attachment 2315255
Where in the world is Johnny Carneeno?

NM, I easily googled it and they are at Ethan Allen Tower in Burlington, Vermont.
Those in the Northeast I'm sorry, you're probably choking from the fires and the hippo's B.O. What a double whammy to the olfactory!
Maybe they're heading toward the Ambdiromdacks :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

NM, I easily googled it and they are at Ethan Allen Tower in Burlington, Vermont.
Those in the Northeast I'm sorry, you can probably smell the fires and the hippo's B.O.
Nice detective work šŸ¤­

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Those in the Northeast I'm sorry, you're probably choking from the fires and the hippo's B.O. What a double whammy to the olfactory!
Maybe they're heading toward the Ambdiromdacks :sick:
With all the flooding and disasters going on in the NE, I hope willy has his chainsaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
With all the flooding and disasters going on in the NE, I hope willy has his chainsaw.
Vermont is flooding, and the dumb ass heads there. Not to mention the air quality warnings still going on from the Canadian fires.
I think he's looking to score off another natural disaster like the 2016 Gatlinburg fires. Hopefully he does, and moves out of TN.
#YankeeInTheNORFF

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ladies and gentlemen, @Furmingos has given us our first thread title contender and I think it's a good one:

Yankee in the South #25 Where in the World is Johnny Carneeno?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You'd think for a guy who's running so much, we'd see some actual output of work?

Will, why does running always correspond with fewer videos? Running should mean faster, not slower.

Will hasn't actually ran anywhere since Reagan was president. Looking at Will now, I'd guess Biden is going to be the last president where Will walks. Trade E-Bikes for scooters and they'll get about the same amount of exercise as they do now.

My wife put on Dawn's latest flowers video. Dawn is just walking around vlogging flowers and she is panting hard just walking on flat ground. She's might be in words shape than Will.

No one should be worse than Will, who's basically if cholesterol was a person.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I got so stressed about having sedentary water to watch with their latest videos that I went back and hate watched their two Aubreyā€™s videos. They went opening weekend and Shill said it was your basic place and then said it was ā€œeh upscaleā€. I havenā€™t seen him take Dong to such a basic upscale place since they went to the Greenbrier on a viewer gift card for her bday and the only person who got her a flower was the staff. This guy. I canā€™t even with him. And then he made her open the door for him so he could film. Hes a child stuck in a manā€™s body with the mind of a 5 yr old. Funny thing is when he asked Dong if she would go back to Aubreyā€™s she said no but there they were for a 2nd review to grift off his audience. Best part of the whole video? Shill amazed that the salad and the plate were both cold. The only thing he likes to eat that doesnā€™t have to be piping hot. Dong was the lucky one for falling down the well. I fell down the rabbit hole and Iā€™m dumber for it today after listening to the poster boy for Hooked on Phonics.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nice detective work šŸ¤­
So he goes back to the NE, when he could have easily driven west. Dong has always wanted to see Yellowstone, Mount Rushmore etc. I guess those pesky national park rules are really putting a cramp in willys "job".

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.