Yankees in the South #24 Well --> Will --> Whale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT
Adios! Big Brother 25 starting! There goes the rest of my summer...and fall. Are any of you all feed watchers? All the live feeds cameras will be free on PlutoTV starting at 10:30 tonight

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
OT
Adios! Big Brother 25 starting! There goes the rest of my summer...and fall. Are any of you all feed watchers? All the live feeds cameras will be free on PlutoTV starting at 10:30 tonight
I haven’t seen BB since like the first or second season. Have fun watching😊

Reactions: 5
OT
Me, me, me.....I watch everything. Dang, I just realized that I have to make a big decision about who to watch on Sundays 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Reactions: 6
Do you think he ever prepares for these hikes? Idk how long this hike actually is, it's probably not that crazy, but do we think they have on bug spray or sunscreen? Did they bring any water? It seems like they just pull off and go on a hike the way some people would go into McDonalds lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.