Yankees in the South #17 Will's Got Friends in No Places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is everybody excited about the long awaited debut of the “project” tomorrow, and if it’s true and he’s got 10+ videos to put out, how long will it take him to get them all out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm really looking forward to hearing how busy Will has been during today's livestream. Running here. Running there. Making videos. Yet we never see any results or proof of Will actually being busy. He's like a little kid lying to his parents. It's obvious that he's not doing anything productive but Will thinks he's fooling us. Will always does the bare minimum. That's why he's so upset about the National Parks charging a user fee: he can no longer do the bare minimum there.

Reactions: 10
I ca
Is everybody excited about the long awaited debut of the “project” tomorrow, and if it’s true and he’s got 10+ videos to put out, how long will it take him to get them all out.
How does a trip to 10 fast food restaurants count as a project? Seriously, he didn't travel anywhere that would constitute 10 vlogs?

On a side note, what is with dong dangling a soggy French fries in the SW vlog? If that is the riveting content we are getting next week I don't know if I can take it.

Reactions: 8
I saw that with the french fry. I don’t think she really liked her free meal.

Reactions: 9
I love the new YITS gimmick of cutting their food in half. Calories don't fall out when you cut it in half. Sharing 4,500 calories is still 4,500 calories. Eating some of it a few hours later doesn't make much, if any, difference.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m guessing the livestream will be later and all the Stans will be singing his praises about what a great job he did on Dollywood. 🙄
Have to admit Jackie’s was good and she’s just passing through. Beat the hell out of YITS’s.

I love the new YITS gimmick of cutting their food in half. Calories don't fall out when you cut it in half. Sharing 4,500 calories is still 4,500 calories. Eating some of it a few hours later doesn't make much, if any, difference.
Only Dong is saving half the calories though. The cutting in half is just Will's ploy to score half of Dong's food. He makes her agree "to share". He then eats half of Dong's food. Then he says he cut his in half to share too, but that's when the camera always mysteriously cuts out. It's the only time he actually edits. Free Willy eats at least 1.5 entre's at every restaurant. And he ain't saving anything for later at midnight. The leftover grub is right down his gullet by the time they hit the Jeep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm really looking forward to hearing how busy Will has been during today's livestream. Running here. Running there. Making videos. Yet we never see any results or proof of Will actually being busy. He's like a little kid lying to his parents.
Lol I bet Willy was that kid who wet his toothbrush and pretended he brushed his teeth

• Haha
The chickenshit simpletons are live with suscribers only chat mode. How you gonna grow to get to your coveted 100K suscribers plaque when you shut out potential friends of the channel? What if the next Rhonda Skipper or Timothy Farmer wanted to join this evening to chat? Still afraid of the trolls you idiot oaf???

Wow AIOT is so much better than willy in a live. Professional, engaged, no yawning, proper use of words and able to complete full sentences.
Laugh it up willy 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
The dolt is already spewing his bullshit..They might be going to Disney. At least that is what Willy said while Dawn was clueless about these plans. Then he talked about going to Disneyland.... right. Now he is talking about a Disney cruise. He says you can go on one for "under a thousand bucks". Sure Will maybe 30 years ago you could? Then someone called him out about his big announcement and he got all sheepish and said he didn't know what he was taking about. What a bleeping asshole.

• Haha
It looks like Smoky Mountain Hiker has taken his youtube channel down? I can’t find it?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
There is no YouTube junk folder for comments...what the duck is he talking about? The comments don't show up because you banned people for commenting or you delete it because you didn't like it.
---
Willy is in his insufferable prick mode

Will is lying. The individual can choose to insert commercials into the livestream. He's inserting the commercials and blaming it on YouTube.

• Heart
There is no YouTube junk folder for comments...what the duck is he talking about? The comments don't show up because you banned people for commenting or you delete it because you didn't like it.
---
He's just talking out his ass big time tonight. He leads everyone on about this big project announcement and the when asked he pretends like he doesn't know what they are talking about.

Will hasn't been to church since they moved down there. No time for Jesus but time for gluttony.

• Haha
  • Heart
---
When isn't willy in his insufferable prick mode??

• Haha
  • Heart
Will and Dawn have lived in the Smokies for 10 years. They aren't looking for a church to attend. They will never find a church to attend. They pretend to be religious to grift the oldies and shut-ins in the chat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.