Yankees in the South #17 Will's Got Friends in No Places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As expected, Will's DW video was lazy as :poop:. It's so apparent that the two hippos only went to stuff their gullets with the free lunch. Fatty even says he had half of Dong's chicken sand wedge. :sick:
AIOT's video was edited well and he even broke it up into different videos so you don't have to sit through the whole thing. Will didn't edit at all. The lazy bum just filmed the entire Dolly presentation start to finish.
I feel bad for CATS, Ken, and NerdsOnGo; they really looked pissed off. Seems like they were there first saving themselves a spot for the parade. Later Free Willy and Dummy Dong spot them, waddle up, and jump right to the front of the rope and hog the spot that that CATS and Ken had saved. Wow, what a nerve!
Willy, take a hint...they don't want to be around your bossy ass anymore! Stop mooching! You already ruined their New Years Eve!
Go hang out with that other con-artist JoyBL. Birds of a feather....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omfg.... gee-tar???
Ugh. How many times could he say it? That's his new "yonder".
Just got to the part with CATS.... Mindy is my fav... the face she made.... priceless.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
22:58 in the Dollywood video, I was listening to it but not watching and I hear “bacon jam, fries.. strawberries,” and I was like “what did he just say.” I had to play it back and pay attention but it was just another bad edit that caused it to make no sense at all. Come on Will you have to try harder man. 🤦‍♂️
---
23:05 was like a word buffet, it was just random words stuffed in the middle of his sentences.
---
24:31 Will doesn’t get the reference.
---
25:57 “my life my larrix.” What would that mean Will?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG! What a 💩show and they have 7.k views. I hope CATS dump them. At least they didn’t invite them as their guest.
AIOT did an excellent job. I saw where he met Jackie ( Super Enthused ). They were there.The Gatlinburg Hussey was there along with every vlogger in the area. Sorry, but for some reason I can’t seem to like him. Maybe because he’s always begging for subscribers or $.
Love the new title!

Reactions: 9
A typical YITS video tracks at about 1,000 views per hour for about the first 18 to 30 hours. The Dollywood is at about 7,000 views in the first 12 hours. I'm wondering if people are realizing that YITS isn't the place for information. I've also seen some posts from stans calling Dolly and Dollywood "woke". That's the downside of pretending to be religious when you aren't: you're going to upset the 'holy rollers' (™️ Dawn). Will is catering to people who are going to be against everything happening in PF/GB as it changes with modern sensibilities. Same thing with Disney and I'm sure other companies. I don't care what people like or don't like. I'm saying that Will is out of touch with his audience because he pretends to be something that he's not.

Reactions: 10
A typical YITS video tracks at about 1,000 views per hour for about the first 18 to 30 hours. The Dollywood is at about 7,000 views in the first 12 hours. I'm wondering if people are realizing that YITS isn't the place for information. I've also seen some posts from stans calling Dolly and Dollywood "woke". That's the downside of pretending to be religious when you aren't: you're going to upset the 'holy rollers' (™️ Dawn). Will is catering to people who are going to be against everything happening in PF/GB as it changes with modern sensibilities. Same thing with Disney and I'm sure other companies. I don't care what people like or don't like. I'm saying that Will is out of touch with his audience because he pretends to be something that he's not.
AIOT beat Willy at filming, editing, and uploading it asap. The content and quality wasn't even close. The audience know-ens YITS is absolutely useless and obsolete now. Most importantly, AIOT has something that Willy never had....credibility. Will is a lying sack of :poop:, and he can never overcome that reputation even if he tried. now The damage is done. Lately I've been seeing quite a few YITS stans prasiing AIOT in his live streams. Even they are jumping ship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Wow finally got to watch it and you guys are not kidding… Chris and Mindy looked pissed. I bet you guys are right and they jumped in front of their spot knowing Chris wouldn’t say anything. Chris and Mindy need to run like hell from these assholes

After 15 hours, YITS has about 9,500 views. AIOT has about 6,300 views. Given YITS lead in 'suscribers', the gap should be bigger. Seriously, AIOT is definitely closing the gap quickly and beating YITS as the place for useful Smoky Mountain information.

• Heart
Wow finally got to watch it and you guys are not kidding… Chris and Mindy looked pissed. I bet you guys are right and they jumped in front of their spot knowing Chris wouldn’t say anything. Chris and Mindy need to run like hell from these assholes
I agree RUN. The only places they will run into them if they ditch them are places like Dollywood, Chili cook off, etc.

Reactions: 8
OMG! What a 💩show and they have 7.k views. I hope CATS dump them. At least they didn’t invite them as their guest.
AIOT did an excellent job. I saw where he met Jackie ( Super Enthused ). They were there.The Gatlinburg Hussey was there along with every vlogger in the area. Sorry, but for some reason I can’t seem to like him. Maybe because he’s always begging for subscribers or $.
Love the new title!
I don't like that annoying grifter The Gatlinburg Hussey either. The dude was in J&B in the Hills video and managed to mooch off of what they were eating. Super Enthused currently has more views (29K) than all the other Smoky Mountain vloggers combined and she's a Disney vlogger! Dawn was so damn subdued in that video. Like she took too many meds. Half of lazy ass Will's video was just the part where Dolly spoke and sang. Will thinks he's so important being media when DW literally will give any loser channel "media" access. There were a couple of channels who were so called media and after one day don't even have 1K views. I mean no matter what that fat pus faced walrus says he and CATS are on the outs. It's evident in the brief clip he posted in his video that they have no interest in him being around.

I am cracking the fuq up! Thank you! We have found a home and close at the end of the month if no snags come up.

that was hands-down the most informative summary of what’s been going on that I have read on tattle life ever. That was great. 👏👏👏👏 I read the whole thing to my husband to catch him up.😁
Congratulations on your new 🏡 home. Will you be putting holes in your walls or are you just going to have an unsecured wall of shame in your 'studio'?

• Haha
You'd never know that Jackie Super Enthused and Will are within a few years of each other. Jackie is true to herself. She doesn't pretend to be 80 years old in order to grift religious senior citizens.

Her Dollywood video actually captured the vibe of passholder day. She didn't need to lazily roll footage on the entire media event. She gave a synopsis standing in front of the location for the new Dolly experience that took about a minute.

There is a reason that Jackie is a leading YouTuber.

• Heart
The recent views really made me realise something that's probably obvious but it really sunk in for me. Judging by the livestream chat and comments, out of his almost 85k 'suscribers,' there only seems to be a couple of stans. Rhonda Skipper, Timothy Farmer, Snowball Jen Jen ect. I'd roughly estimate 35 'hardcore' stans like them (probably more, but again, rough estimate.) That leaves literally thousands and thousands of other passive 'suscribers' who are viewing exclusively for information (aside from hate-watchers and possibly purchased subscribers.)

Even if Will retains his Timothy Farmer-esque stans, if his other subs start dropping off he'll take an enormous hit. He needs to (though we all know he won't) start catering to people seeking travel info instead of the few carehome residents who watch him out of habit.

Congratulations on your new 🏡 home. Will you be putting holes in your walls or are you just going to have an unsecured wall of shame in your 'studio'?
Hahahahaha I’m gonna put holes in my walls and dedicate one to Dawn. 😂
And thank you😊

• Haha
I thought I heard TravelAgentWilly say that the Dollywood Christmas store was closed this year. Wonder how Jackie Super Enthused was able to shop in a closed store.

• Haha
  • Heart
You'd never know that Jackie Super Enthused and Will are within a few years of each other. Jackie is true to herself. She doesn't pretend to be 80 years old in order to grift religious senior citizens.

Her Dollywood video actually captured the vibe of passholder day. She didn't need to lazily roll footage on the entire media event. She gave a synopsis standing in front of the location for the new Dolly experience that took about a minute.

There is a reason that Jackie is a leading YouTuber.
I've always believed Jackie is/was behind Florida Resident Edits. At least that's my conspiracy theory :ROFLMAO:. She seems like the link between the two worlds (Smokies and Disney).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.