Yankees in the South #17 Will's Got Friends in No Places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our friend from Seattle @scopeyscope on the title. Good luck on finding a house! Maybe a relative can find a $60,000 repo and buy it for you. Er...I mean work hard and save after 50 years in business at age 35. There is always the Amish...

Anyway, I digress....

Will seems to have alienated the incredibly nice and always smiling Chris About T-shirts and Mindy. CATS did a fun collaboration with Chad and Natasha. It was actually relevant, light-hearted and fun. Maybe we'll see more.

Will has been driving around, yelling at livestock, reading signs poorly and showing up outside stores that are closed. He calls these 'Backroads Uh-ventures'. I call them boring.

It seems that the only time that Will and Dawn eat out is when they have a gift card from a national chain. They have been to Cracker Barrel, Cheddar's, Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn and Outback Steakhouse. It was at Outback where Will got the large ribeye steak and Dawn got the grossest looking meatloaf of all time. It was two hamburger patties covered in spicy sauce. It literally said it on the menu, but YITS didn't notice, of course. Menus are so complicated. You know that the CEO of Outback yells at his or her underlings, "Make me the most complicated menu you can make and then make it five times worse!"

Did Will piss off Dollywood? It sure seems like he did. Local vloggers and media were invited for a preview. YITS wasn't there. Will said he didn't get the email. I doubt it was an oversight. I personally think it's because he questioned the construction schedule and the safety of the new roller coaster.

Dollywood made some major announcements on it's opening day. Every vlogger on the planet was there and released videos the same day. Ryan from AIOT even asked Dolly a question. Not Will. He couldn't even get his livestream to work. I'm sure it wasn't his fault. It never is. YITS had to leave early. How many times have we heard Will say he's staying in town because of Buc-ee's and Big Bear Mountain? On the opening day of Dollywood, Will says he has other plans and has to leave early. Some stan needs to quit sending them tshirts and hats and send him a calendar.

Will and Dawn went to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum or, as Will calls it, Muh-dam Two-Sods. Will and Dawn are definitely two sods.
Will kicked his legs around like he was dancing an Irish jig to Stevie Wonder. Did you know that Will has been to Ireland? Twice. If he hasn't told you, give it a minute. He'll tell you. And then he'll tell you again.

Is YITS still going to England? Will keeps talking about England. He mentions such important cultural tidbits like Five Guys is the fastest growing burger chain in England. Uh... thanks, Graham Norton. Because I want to fly across the ocean to eat at a place that's down the street.

Speaking of trips that won't happen, after hinting about a multi-gen family trip paid for by his mom, Will says that they will be home for Dawn's birthday. Even Mom doesn't fall for Will's bullshit. Poor Dawn. With Chris and Mindy not paying the bills, she won't get anything special for her 50th birthday. The smart money is on Texas Roadhouse. Will will get the ribeye. Dawn will get...a free birthday sundae?

The good news is that Smoky Mountain Follies has produced two videos recently. One on the NYE debacle, one on the "grey area" of the National Parks permit. SMF has a Patreon. Hopefully we'll see more regular content.

Will and Dawn talk about how nice the weather has been lately. Still not riding their bikes though. It's like Little Red Riding Hood. It's always too hot or too cold, but never just right.

Will is back to being a self-made man. He worked hard, scrimped and saved. He never bought anything major. What you see are the fruits of his labor. Except for claims that he owed boats when he met Dawn and the time he said that he owns a dragster. Make up your mind, Will.

Will is excited to reach 100,000 YouTube 'suscribers'. He's got big plans. He keeps telling the woman at Crimson Creations that he is going to order a bunch of custom cups from her. He's going to have hundreds of give aways and a big party. Will can't afford the postage let alone the items. It's the usual big talk from Will. Looking forward to the excuses and him putting his plaque on the wall in the studio during a prize-less and party-less livestream. Then his already giant head will explode.

What can we expect? Will YITS go to England? It sure seems like they don't have the cash. Will starts his major ten-day series on... something lame probably. I expect more cheap content, more boring back road trips and excuses. Lots and lots of excuses. Ryan from AIOT is making plans and working strategically. Will makes excuses.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Congratulations to our friend from Seattle @scopeyscope on the title. Good luck on finding a house! Maybe a relative can find a $60,000 repo and buy it for you. Er...I mean work hard and save after 50 years in business at age 35. There is always the Amish...
I am cracking the fuq up! Thank you! We have found a home and close at the end of the month if no snags come up.

that was hands-down the most informative summary of what’s been going on that I have read on tattle life ever. That was great. 👏👏👏👏 I read the whole thing to my husband to catch him up.😁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Once again Free Willy is a loser. I see all the channels with Dollywood opening day vlogs posted and nothing from YITS🤣

Reactions: 6
Once again Free Willy is a loser. I see all the channels with Dollywood opening day vlogs posted and nothing from YITS🤣
He just posted it. AIOT did theirs earlier. Don’t have time to compare them right now. Hopefully one of y’all can.

Reactions: 5
Four of the biggest grifters in the Smoky Mountains! Joy Blessed Loser, SideKick Lying Donny, Dumb, & Dumber! Send Us Your Money So We Play While You Pay!!
9F600BBB-7B8A-4345-A0FE-3ACBB47CAB9A.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ken, Chris and Mindy don’t look thrilled to be standing with Willy and Dong

1678546457752.png

---
Is this a regular Coke she is drinking? No diet? She sure has a total lack of enthusiasm in this vlog. Dong acts like she did want to be at Dollywood except when she had the pom pom like a toddler.

1678546754295.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
AIOT put out a fun video. His wife made the video fun. They chose better friends to hang out with, J&B was a good choice. Will can’t come close to this🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watching dumb cheap ass Will touch and molest everything in the gift shop reminds me to always grab the second item in line when buying something.

• Sick
  • Haha
Ken, Chris and Mindy don’t look thrilled to be standing with Willy and Dong

View attachment 2020670
---
Is this a regular Coke she is drinking? No diet? She sure has a total lack of enthusiasm in this vlog. Dong acts like she did want to be at Dollywood except when she had the pom pom like a toddler.

View attachment 2020677
That's a Coke Zero, I believe. It has the black letters for COKE-DA-COLA, instead of the white ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I found it odd and quite honestly disrespectful that in a month-long "I Will Always Love You" 50th celebration there was no mention of Whitney Houston anywhere in the park or even by Dolly herself in her speech. Maybe it's generational, or maybe I'm just not much of a Dolly or country music fan...but that song actually brings to mind Whitney to me more so than Dolly. Sure it was written by Dolly and she had a country chart topping 1-week hit with it back in 1974, but Whitney Houston's 1992 version from "The Bodyguard" launched that song into the stratosphere, spending 14 weeks at #1 on Billboard and certified diamond sales as both a single and album. Selling over 20 million copies, it was a global success on charts around the world, a Grammy winner, and was the best selling single of all time by a sole female artist. Forbes reported Parton earned $10 million for Houston's version.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
DingDong is especially low energy in the Dollywood video.

Will said they are "riminescing" and "salabrating" the 50th anniversary of "I Will Always Love You."
---
How many times does Will have to tell us he's there for the MEDIA event???
---
Will pointed out the "pretty hats" to Dawn...problem is, Dawn doesn't wear the pretty ones, only the hideous hats.
---
The tension between YITS and CATS was palpable (big word, look it up Will).
Hopefully CATS is done with MoocherMan

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
DingDong is especially low energy in the Dollywood video.

Will said they are "riminescing" and "salabrating" the 50th anniversary of "I Will Always Love You."
---
How many times does Will have to tell us he's there for the MEDIA event???
---
Will pointed out the "pretty hats" to Dawn...problem is, Dawn doesn't wear the pretty ones, only the hideous hats.
---
The tension between YITS and CATS was palpable (big word, look it up Will).
Hopefully CATS is done with MoocherMan
He said that they were invited. What a lie. They had to apply to get the media passes.

Yes, CATS nor Ken seemed thrilled to be standing with them.

I thought on the live stream Will mentioned multiple times that they had to leave the park by 3, but AIOT said the parade began at 4 which Will was there for …

Reactions: 10
I thought on the live stream Will mentioned multiple times that they had to leave the park by 3, but AIOT said the parade began at 4 which Will was there for …
One: he thinks he is clever and that’s his way of trying to get out of any stan meetup in case someone was hoping to see him at the park. Two: pretending to be busy makes him think he looks important and in demand.
summary: it’s all bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Will you are a bleeping moron. The title is right in front of you. It’s not I always love you jackass. What you can’t even pronounce your own name? It’s I WILL always love you. My life, my lyrics. No jackass it’s my life in lyrics. I had to turn it off I couldn’t stand watching him butcher words that were spelled out right in front of him 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What is up with the scales on his face? Big media day and Will doesn't wash his face. Wouldn't want to look his best on a busy day when he's going to run into tons of people.

The park is packed! How late were YITS? Of course Will doesn't get there early. Always the bare minimum.

Will, your white balance on your camera sucks. Didn't you notice how washed the video presentation looked? You'd think Mr 15 Hours of Editing would realize that. Always the bare minimum.

Big Bear Mountain is opening in May. I thought Will said it was opening in July? Always the bear...er...bare minimum.

We see the Heart Song Resort. Y'know, the site AIOT already toured in person? Once again, the bare minimum.

Will got a burger?!? Shocking. The most surprising thing is that it wasn't a double or triple burger.

Could Chris have looked any less enthusiastic? The guy is always smiling... except when he waves at Will's camera. Interesting. I wonder if Chris and Mindy got along the parade route first and YITS crowded in? It seems likely.

Dawn seemed even more low energy than usual. You wouldn't want to try when it's one of the biggest days on your calendar. Once again, the bare minimum.

Will sounded like he was playing catch up, running around talking about as much as he could see. Desperate almost.

Will kept looking for words because he was so unprepared. It's only one of the biggest days of YITS calendar year. Will knew it was coming. He didn't prepare. He just showed up and winged it. Once again, always doing the bare minimum. Yet, Will and Dawn were exhausted from a few hours in the park. That's the theme of the day: Will does the bare minimum.

Seriously, Will. You need to get serious about your business. YouTube is competitive now. You better change or get left behind. The bare minimum is not going to cut it much longer.

• Heart
What is up with the scales on his face? Big media day and Will doesn't wash his face. Wouldn't want to look his best on a busy day when he's going to run into tons of people.

The park is packed! How late were YITS? Of course Will doesn't get there early. Always the bare minimum.

Will, your white balance on your camera sucks. Didn't you notice how washed the video presentation looked? You'd think Mr 15 Hours of Editing would realize that. Always the bare minimum.

Big Bear Mountain is opening in May. I thought Will said it was opening in July? Always the bear...er...bare minimum.

We see the Heart Song Resort. Y'know, the site AIOT already toured in person? Once again, the bare minimum.

Will got a burger?!? Shocking. The most surprising thing is that it wasn't a double or triple burger.

Could Chris have looked any less enthusiastic? The guy is always smiling... except when he waves at Will's camera. Interesting. I wonder if Chris and Mindy got along the parade route first and YITS crowded in? It seems likely.

Dawn seemed even more low energy than usual. You wouldn't want to try when it's one of the biggest days on your calendar. Once again, the bare minimum.

Will sounded like he was playing catch up, running around talking about as much as he could see. Desperate almost.

Will kept looking for words because he was so unprepared. It's only one of the biggest days of YITS calendar year. Will knew it was coming. He didn't prepare. He just showed up and winged it. Once again, always doing the bare minimum. Yet, Will and Dawn were exhausted from a few hours in the park. That's the theme of the day: Will does the bare minimum.

Seriously, Will. You need to get serious about your business. YouTube is competitive now. You better change or get left behind. The bare minimum is not going to cut it much longer.
For anyone who doesn’t follow CATS you should know that both he and Mindy said on their live that they were NOT going to DW with anyone. As usual YITS makes it look like they were there together because his flock has noticed CATS hasn’t done anything with them. WTF is wrong with Will? He can’t use Chris to pay his way anymore so now he is using him to try and promote his lame ass video😡. Chris stay strong and don’t allow this loser to take advantage of your kindness!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.