Yankee in the South #29 If it’s free, it’s for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will is getting stressed. He’s starting to figure out that these people are actually subversive. He’s nervous laughing in the corner while this redneck grifter that thinks he’s The Dude and his toothless goth wife block the doorway in this memberbilia filled shack.
These people are just full on grifters on trucker speed. They just dumpster dive for bullshit and give it all a story.
Also - this place makes me angry because it’s a full blown rip off of Howard Finster’s Paradise Gardens in Georgia, which is an actual Folk art institution.

Reactions: 12
Wills newest video.. Fake laughter.. Fake care. Dry jokes. And more fake laughter... 🤮💩🤢😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
This is going to be a train wreck….
Did she really say that puppet was Animal from the muppets?
She didn’t know those were Donny & Marie dolls
Trying to film in a view master.
I smell bullshit on the origins of most of this junk.
fast forwarding thru this torture…
Dawn wandering aimlessly
Will’s laugh sounds like he is uncomfortable with this situation.
This dude is certainly proud of his collection and puns
Godzilla has a wiener.
Even with skimming, that was time I want back.

Reactions: 10
Wills newest video.. Fake laughter.. Fake care. Dry jokes. And more fake laughter... 🤮💩🤢😂
I think a lot of those things are mainly because he was trapped by drunk boomhauer at a deserted roadside attraction. You can tell after about 15 minutes in that he starts to realize how intoxicated that guy is and he starts getting a little spooked. You get what you pay for!

Dawn is off in her own world, as usual. I don’t think she even realizes what’s going on around her, really. She’s just there for all of the toilets.

To be honest, I’m actually pretty surprised that they put this video out with as many references to pot and “da good stuff” that were in it. Then again, I feel like drunk boomhauer probably trapped them there for 5 hours so maybe he just wanted to get his money’s worth out of that nightmare.

Last edited:
Quote from Will about Earthquake the Ride, “what did I just rode?” How is he so bad at picking words? Can you imagine being his teacher?
---
Also I’m just now hearing his “frog in his mouth” phrase. Will’s words are like off brand names, close but not the real thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the worst video Will has ever done. Think about how much ground that covers.

Will didn't even bother editing it. He could have cut it down and put music over the top. Nope. 57 minutes of drug-induced puns. None of them hit.

These people would be homeless if it wasn't for their grandparents. They have ruined the property with all of the garbage and crap strewn all around. I don't know what happened but I am on the county's side. What a waste of property.

When they were inside the building, Will had no interest in anything. Mr History doesn't know that the bicentennial was in 1976. What a fuckin phony. He has no interest in anything. It's all just for content. Will got about three of this guy's references. Will doesn't know any history or pop culture. Will knew Ernest. All he can say is "memories"....

When Dawn says, "Oh, boy!" You know she's done. I hope she stays away from the well.

Is this part of the search for Christmas? This should scare kids off of consumerism. After seeing this video, I'm never buying anything again.

Next time, just go down to the local homeless shelter. Interview them and save yourself some time.

• Haha
Today's video....cringe worthy. Willy was out of his element. Everything he does is just the knock off version of what his idols have done.

• Heart
We're already walking around our house and making puns about everything. The only difference is that you can understand what we're saying and we have our bottom teeth. Apparently, nobody throws away toothpaste.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Willy starts off the video doing his fake Christian tit making sure he’s standing in front of three crosses but yet he chooses a thumbnail of a piece of junk, holding its junk. It’s very obvious what the gas pump handle is supposed to be. I made it about 3 min in and bailed. I hate white trash junkyards pretending they have “art”. My time is more precious than this crap

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So Willy starts off the video doing his fake Christian tit making sure he’s standing in front of three crosses but yet he chooses a thumbnail of a piece of junk, holding its junk. It’s very obvious what the gas pump handle is supposed to be. I made it about 3 min in and bailed. I hate white trash junkyards pretending they have “art”. My time is more precious than this crap
Yep holding his junk and flipping off disgruntled neighbors. For once I think he’s going to get backlash from his stans. Is this what Christmas is 🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Like Cubby Checker once said “how low can you go”!! This vlog is an absolute cringe fest. How this one went almost one hour is just mindless. I’m sure Willy couldn’t keep his eyes off that abundant cleavage of the hillbilly princess. He was thinking to himself that is definitely a two bagger! I could go for thaaaat! What’s a two bagger? It’s when you want to do it with an ugly woman and you put a bag over her head and yours in case her bag comes off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Gives me
1700578547297.jpeg
vibes from King of the Hill

• Haha
It was like Willy caught wind of the criticism of his repeating Christmas light videos and decided to troll us. " You want something different? How do you like this tit?"

• Haha
I just CAN't with this video.

It's so CORNY.

(Also, CAN I get some meth? No, I really need some meth. My wife (who lost her teeth from meth) and I get all gacked up, dumpster dive and put junk in our yard because we're high AF and think we're hilarious.)
1000010985.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish I was still in school because if I had this vlog available when I took a media class, I would have been able to skip a bachelor's and gone right to a PHD.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.