Yankee in the South #27 Suzanne Somers passed away inside The Apple Barn when it closed down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for having a good time and doing silly stuff from time to time BUT how freaking embarrassing is this whole zombie thing? A 50 year old women takes pride in winning a zombie dance competition and her only competition is 12 and under. Dong is not special needs nor is she unable to understand simple social queues. But of course her loving husband knows the flock wants to see her dance for her next fried chicken dinner.

Dong, hey hi hey đź‘‹, you do know your husband is using you for views, right??? You know he gets a check from YT each month, right? Girl, have some self-respect and do what you want to do and demand your half of that YT payout.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm all for having a good time and doing silly stuff from time to time BUT how freaking embarrassing is this whole zombie thing? A 50 year old women takes pride in winning a zombie dance competition and her only competition is 12 and under. Dong is not special needs nor is she unable to understand simple social queues. But of course her loving husband knows the flock wants to see her dance for her next fried chicken dinner.

Dong, hey hi hey đź‘‹, you do know your husband is using you for views, right??? You know he gets a check from YT each month, right? Girl, have some self-respect and do what you want to do and demand your half of that YT payout.
I mean she did fall down a well....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
TATTLE MODS:
I WILL HAVE THE NEW THREAD UP. GIVE ME A MINUTE. BECAUSE YITS IS SO BORING, IT TOOK LONGER TO GET TO 50 PAGES. IT'S VERY LONG. IM JUST EDITING, BUT I AM WORKING.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alright kids, it's a LONG recap.

I just happened to start taking notes awhile ago to keep track of the jokes. For good or for bad, it just kept going and going and going.

One one hand it's good I kept track of the bullshit. On the other hand, I got really tired of how long my notes got.

I don't know if I'm going to do it this way again or not. We'll see.

Congratulations to @Where's My Postcard? for the thread.

Also a special zombie trophy to @Nate's Top Button for another inspired suggestion.

I say you both deserve a zombie walk of victory

It's more than an opus. It's about two fat asses.

It's an anus opus!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.