Yankee in the South #27 Suzanne Somers passed away inside The Apple Barn when it closed down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW, the murder at the Smokemont Baptist Church happened in 2015, not "the 90s".

TBF, Will doesn't know anything that happened in church.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Willy The Lyin' is lying again. The leaves aren't even at peak yet. He's trying so hard to make all those green trees change on his camera settings. It's gonna be at least another week through Halloween for peak.
The only thing that's "poppin" is his belt.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Willy The Lyin' is lying again. The leaves aren't even at peak yet. He's trying so hard to make all those green trees change on his camera settings. It's gonna be at least another week through Halloween for peak.
The only thing that's "poppin" is his belt.
And his zits.
1697719677056.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he actually just either has a bad camera or doesn't know how to work the settings. The leaves look washed out and not nearly as vibrant. I don't think he's doing it in purpose to try to make them look better. He has to look at it in editing and know it doesn't look right. When he said the camera didn't so it justice I said, "no kidding, you don't know how to film correctly, moron." This is the idiot that thinks extreme closeups of food looks appetizing.

Reactions: 9
Congratulations loser. You now have your wife lying just like you. Yesterdayā€™s and todayā€™s video were shot on the same day. Dong whined she didnā€™t have a hat and Will offered her one of his. Poof she now has one on in todayā€™s video. Here I just thought she was a witch but I was wrong. Sheā€™s a lying witch!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Boiled Penis at 22:31. Dong really worked her fingers to the bone on this one. "How do you like the mill, Dawn?". "It's a mill." When he mentioned William Tell, I was really hoping he was going to try to shoot an apple off Dong's head. Will and Dong had the diet fried half chicken and the diet chopped steak for their lunch/dinner. (Dinner will be off camera). There was a huge change in Dong's demeanor after she ate. She was either starved to death or they hate one of Tony9000's special brownies for dessert.

Barely 4 minutes into this new video and Will was already bragging that he culturally appropriated as a child by wearing a head dress. Now granted I do understand that white children in Gen X were raised playing that way, but as adults, it is our responsibility to be aware of the fact that that was a horrible and horrifying thing for our parents to allow us to do and bragging about it is vile. He is a disgusting racist pos.

• Heart
Barely 4 minutes into this new video and Will was already bragging that he culturally appropriated as a child by wearing a head dress. Now granted I do understand that white children in Gen X were raised playing that way, but as adults, it is our responsibility to be aware of the fact that that was a horrible and horrifying thing for our parents to allow us to do and bragging about it is vile. He is a disgusting racist pos.
Came here to say pretty much this. Thanks for doing the heavy lifting. The Chief or the image of a Chief is also not ā€œlike Santa Clausā€.
---
Wait, how did he put the quarter IN the chicken??

Last edited:
So glad Dawn recognizes the cartoon characters on the glasses for sale. Her one contribution that's not her eating fried chicken.

Why can't Will just point and say, "raccoon tail"? Why does he have to shorten the word "raccoon"?

Can Will sharpen his chainsaw in the back of his car?

Will looks at the "mur-ro" and reads "Redman Rise". That looks like graffiti and not part of the mural. It didn't seem to fit the rest of the art style.

I've got notes. I'm so ready for this thread to be over. Can people just make some more diet and/or Dawn in the well jokes so we can move on, please. We're so close...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well, seeing as I'm not watching the new video, I don't have any witty comments or burning questions to ask about it. I guess I could ask if Dawn worked that chicken to the bone but that just sounds a little ... weird.

My actual comment is this - I think we should make an effort to finish up this thread in the next couple of days, get the new one started, and have Its Got Flavur write another brilliant recap ... all in time for Sunday's live stream.
---
So glad Dawn recognizes the cartoon characters on the glasses for sale. Her one contribution that's not her eating fried chicken.

Why can't Will just point and say, "raccoon tail"? Why does he have to shorten the word "raccoon"?

Can Will sharpen his chainsaw in the back of his car?

Will looks at the "mur-ro" and reads "Redman Rise". That looks like graffiti and not part of the mural. It didn't seem to fit the rest of the art style.

I've got notes. I'm so ready for this thread to be over. Can people just make some more diet and/or Dawn in the well jokes so we can move on, please. We're so close...

šŸ¤£ I guess we're thinking the same thing. Thanks for taking on the recap/summary.

• Haha
What is their obsession with eating old people cafeteria type food? yuck šŸ¤¢
I cannot believe how much chicken she gets. Itā€™s grotesque. When my hubby and I grill chicken itā€™s usually boneless thighs but when we get a breast we split it, I couldnā€™t imagine eating that much. She didnā€™t have takeaway leftovers either.

This whole Vlog was full of nothing but tacky tourism of racist garbage that is sold to white people. No white person should own an indigenous dream catcher.

Reactions: 8
Fried chicken is not low calorie or healthy. Anyone else think they put in the app as a 3oz grilled chicken breast šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
So dong was caught chewing on something while just sitting and relaxing by the stream. Funny how that one meal a day is stretched out.

• Haha
What is their obsession with eating old people cafeteria type food? yuck šŸ¤¢
As most things Willy does, it;s 100% fake....even FAKE NOSTALGIA. It's not true nostalgia, because 45-year-old Willy didn't actually experience most of this old bullshit as a child. He's really a child of mostly the 80's. He just heard glamorized tall-tales from his idiot father of days gone by in the 50's. Free Willy drools over absolutely anything that's old because his stupid father liked all that tit in the 50's. He's still trying hard to gain his approval from beyond the grave. Not ever gonna happen! Too bad you deserted him while he was on his deathbed just so you could trayvel to a damn Bucee's. No wonder he hated you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So the restaurant had no healthy options šŸ¤” grilled fish, veggie plate don't count as healthy on the willy don't call it a diet diet.
These 2 really get dumber by the day.

Fried chicken is not low calorie or healthy. Anyone else think they put in the app as a 3oz grilled chicken breast šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
The app is complete busllshit talk and their fake diet has been over for months. There are 1351 calories in 1/2 a breaded fried chicken with Skin. Eating 1 meal a day doesn't mean tit when that 1 meal is more than enough calories for an adullt human in one entire day. The hippos are never in a daily caloric deficit despite all his bullshit talk about fasting and skipping meals. "We haven't eaten all day!" is not an excuse to gorge as usual.
---
So the restaurant had no healthy options šŸ¤” grilled fish, veggie plate don't count as healthy on the willy don't call it a diet diet.
These 2 really get dumber by the day.
Fat Willy won't eat all fish because he's fake allergic to just shrimp. He only order-rez what "they're know-wen for" which is just an excuse to order the largest, fattest, greasiest, tit on the menu,

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.