Yankee in the South #27 Suzanne Somers passed away inside The Apple Barn when it closed down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
16.00 dollars for that slop they called chop steak? I love the mountains but southern cooking not so much.

Reactions: 8
Who doesn't splurge on good food?

Nobody, except Will and Dawn, wants to eat a pile of terrible food.

Will's chopped steak looked like dog food. It looked disgusting.

Most photographed place is closed! Will says they are closed on Tuesday. Wrong. They are open 12pm to 5pm on Tuesday. Mr Research Strikes Again!

BTW, that wasn't a splash pad for the kids. It was a water feature with bridges. Dumb tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We are most excited to get to 50 than willy is for his next suscriber giveaway.
---
Winner, winner.......
Screenshot_20231020-053513_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
According to their FB page they were at History and Haunts last night in Sevierville, Dawn "did it again", and in the accompanying photo she's holding an award. Is it for eating more fried chicken? Could be but I'm going with she won for her amazing zombie walk again this year.

And unless that's another recycled photo, the red Mickey Mouse t-shirt she's wearing doesn't look much different on her now versus when she was wearing it in AtW Spring Rod Run video. You might remember that video as the one where Will hopped on the short bus and pole danced for Adam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The Hershey shirt she was wearing in yesterday’s vlog did not appear to be falling off her. It appears to fit the same as always.
---
Dong will be sleeping with 2 trophies in bed now🤣
She will be going on and on showing that trophy off on the livestream.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just finished reading the comments on the video from last year's win at History and Haunts. Someone commented that next year (2023) they should dress up. And something I didn't know that was also mentioned in the comments, her award last year was for second place. Maybe this year she got 1st place. If not, there's always next year.

In a way it's a little sad that at 50, or however old she is, that a plastic trophy means so much to her. But then I remind myself, they grift from senior citizens, shut-ins, people with developmental delays, and pretend to be religious to attract actual religious people.

Reactions: 14
I would like to shout out dongs hair in the photo. The backlighting really highlights her 2nd grader, rounded scissor haircut.

• Haha
Congratulations Dong! You have been handsomely rewarded for working your zombie 🧟‍♀️ fingers to the bone. Too bad your KK donut gift card will go to waste since you are on a diet and you have no friends to palm them off on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Word on the street is dong beat out a 2nd grader for 3rd place. She was proud to send that kid home in tears.
I'm sure for the next 3 months she will be showing off her accomplishments every time someone mentions it.
Really, how much difference is there between her trying to act like a zombie and her just living her life ? It's like when an actor makes a cameo in a movie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Really, how much difference is there between her trying to act like a zombie and her just living her life ? It's like when an actor makes a cameo in a movie.
I've watched all the seasons of Walking Dead and I've never seen a zombie tear apart a chicken like her. She would probably be Queen of the Zombies if there was a zombie apocalypse. Will and Dong should be be safe because of the size of their brains and all the work a zombie would have to do to get through those giant heads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dawn has probably been looking forward to the zombie walk since last year. Pretty sad honestly. I don't know much about it, is it strictly for kids or do they just give her the bless your heart trophy????

Reactions: 13
She probably won because the other kids she was competing with ran away scared because they thought she was a real zombie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.