Yankee in the South #26 Dawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both Will and Dawn were very unbothered Sunday night. For about 45 minutes, they told us repeatedly just how criticism doesn't get to them.

If I didn't know better, I'd say that they are very angry.

It's good to see how their deep faith and incredible knowledge of Christianity helps them stay calm and centered.

I bet any new subscribers watching were very impressed by their very attractive, honest, typical, Christian-like behavior.

Good job, Will and Dawn at making an accurate first impression. Way to keep the eyes on the prize.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So today we were at pizza rio (really good). No YITS sightings 😡. We will be back later this week, hubby really wants to see some of the cars🙄. However tonight we passed CATS twice on the Gatlinburg strip walking with Ken. Genuinely wanted to say hi, but hubby not so much. Has even Ken discovered what an ass Will is? I’m really hoping CATS is done with YITS! Keep your fingers crossed for me that I get the chance to call out YITS🤣
I am hoping Ken dumps them too. Hope he quits being a moderator. I bet they choose Sunday to meet up in Gatlinburg since they know Willy would be at Mama Sidelines.

Reactions: 8
FYI, I won't be able to recap for a few hours.

If someone else wants to do it, that's fine.

If I'm going to do it, I have, shall we say, a scenario that's keeping me running. Very busy with business and running.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She has a Tennessee puzzle with all 95 counties. Obviously that hasn't helped as she doesn't know what's happening in her own county.

Reactions: 10
Will say in a six hour tar bath for his skin. That's hard to believe. I don't believe Will would willingly take a bath.
I bet the tar felt like it needed a shower after Will got in it.
---
It's Monday morning 8:10 CDT. I wonder if Dawn has STFU yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So today we were at pizza rio (really good). No YITS sightings 😡. We will be back later this week, hubby really wants to see some of the cars🙄. However tonight we passed CATS twice on the Gatlinburg strip walking with Ken. Genuinely wanted to say hi, but hubby not so much. Has even Ken discovered what an ass Will is? I’m really hoping CATS is done with YITS! Keep your fingers crossed for me that I get the chance to call out YITS🤣
Good luck on calling out willy and dong! Hoping you get the chance!!

Reactions: 9
I am hoping Ken dumps them too. Hope he quits being a moderator. I bet they choose Sunday to meet up in Gatlinburg since they know Willy would be at Mama Sidelines.
When they read here he was hanging with CATS, he may dump Ken lol
Personally if I were CATS I wouldn’t trust Ken until he wised up and dumped YITS

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Ken the boot licker who used to read in here and then go back to the livestream and post everything we were saying? Or was that a different boot licker?

Reactions: 12
@It’s Got Flavur, keep up the good work. You’re the best at recaps.
I’m still trying to figure out what had her drawers all in a wad. She kept saying they will be called out. Question is why don’t they do it. Inquiring minds want to know who called them out for what? All their BS 🤔

Reactions: 11
@It’s Got Flavur, keep up the good work. You’re the best at recaps.
I’m still trying to figure out what had her drawers all in a wad. She kept saying they will be called out. Question is why don’t they do it. Inquiring minds want to know who called them out for what? All their BS 🤔
According to Will, they are letting god handle it. In other words, he won’t name names for fear of getting his ass kicked.

• Haha
  • Heart
According to Will, they are letting god handle it. In other words, he won’t name names for fear of getting his ass kicked.
I think God is more concerned about lying, grifting and stealing from the elderly than people posting on a website bringing attention to said activities. Will better watch out. Not lying and stealing are two of the 10 commandments and what have you.

• Heart
"God made me this way" Will talking about his skin. But humans made his cream. Sooooooooo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I watched a bit of last nights live stream. I'm not sure what to think of it. It's funny to me all of a sudden Will is talking a lot more about God. I don't have a big problem with it, i'm a Christian. Yet it's still a little off to me. It wasn't that long ago they didn't know what 3 in 1 on a church ment and said they didn't want to talk about that (God/religion) when something came up in their chats. All of sudden they are a lot more open. Either they are mimicking AIOT with how Ryan is open about God and seeing his success or something. Also what he said about this life not mattering and in the next life he'll be wherever. Uh your life on earth matters, how you treat people, etc. And if he is a christian he would know what the Bible says on the subject of death and the afterlife. I'm not trying to question his christianity, but like why all of the sudden. Also God created Will that way, but also if you don't take care of yourself problems will occur. You eat too much and don't have a balanced diet your skin, weight, and health are going to be affected. I feel like the "God made me this way" can be used an excuse to some people to not take accountability for their actions.

Also is so obvious his "trolls" bother him and Dawn. They wouldn't have talked about it soooooooo many times. Plus the way Dawn reacts is key. I do want to know the tea of who they were talking about. One of my flaws is I like a little bit of the youtube drama. It's in the community and we would be shocked if we knew who..Of all the smoky mountain content creators I'm also thinking Smoky Mountain Family. I think Will said they never met or collabed so that would knock out Mike (NTL Vlogs) and a few others. SMF early had been wanting to do stuff with yits and invited yits to participate in their christmas giveaway thing. I can't really see anyone else to troll Will. I'm trying to piece together things, did they imply they could one of the channels that post edits of Will and Dawn? I think I remember them saying they took down one channel - which could be yankee mouth? That makes me mad a bit because they seemed like a nice family. Honestly I don't believe those channels are doing quite like Will and Dawn say. Once your content is on the internet it's pretty much public, maybe not public domain. Also from all the FRE and Smoky Mountain Follies i've watched they only emphasize and point out things yits says. Will just needs to chill and stop being a troll himself. I don't think it's the case also based on how they are acting, but wouldn't it be hilarious and scummy if Will was the troll. He was the one trolling himself to get sympathy, views, and subs. I don't think he has the smarts to pull it off or to edit in those channels style, but it would be quite an interesting twist.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I watched a bit of last nights live stream. I'm not sure what to think of it. It's funny to me all of a sudden Will is talking a lot more about God. I don't have a big problem with it, i'm a Christian. Yet it's still a little off to me. It wasn't that long ago they didn't know what 3 in 1 on a church ment and said they didn't want to talk about that (God/religion) when something came up in their chats. All of sudden they are a lot more open. Either they are mimicking AIOT with how Ryan is open about God and seeing his success or something. Also what he said about this life not mattering and in the next life he'll be wherever. Uh your life on earth matters, how you treat people, etc. And if he is a christian he would know what the Bible says on the subject of death and the afterlife. I'm not trying to question his christianity, but like why all of the sudden. Also God created Will that way, but also if you don't take care of yourself problems will occur. You eat too much and don't have a balanced diet your skin, weight, and health are going to be affected. I feel like the "God made me this way" can be used an excuse to some people to not take accountability for their actions.

Also is so obvious his "trolls" bother him and Dawn. They wouldn't have talked about it soooooooo many times. Plus the way Dawn reacts is key. I do want to know the tea of who they were talking about. One of my flaws is I like a little bit of the youtube drama. It's in the community and we would be shocked if we knew who..Of all the smoky mountain content creators I'm also thinking Smoky Mountain Family. I think Will said they never met or collabed so that would knock out Mike (NTL Vlogs) and a few others. SMF early had been wanting to do stuff with yits and invited yits to participate in their christmas giveaway thing. I can't really see anyone else to troll Will. I'm trying to piece together things, did they imply they could one of the channels that post edits of Will and Dawn? I think I remember them saying they took down one channel - which could be yankee mouth? That makes me mad a bit because they seemed like a nice family. Honestly I don't believe those channels are doing quite like Will and Dawn say. Once your content is on the internet it's pretty much public, maybe not public domain. Also from all the FRE and Smoky Mountain Follies i've watched they only emphasize and point out things yits says. Will just needs to chill and stop being a troll himself. I don't think it's the case also based on how they are acting, but wouldn't it be hilarious and scummy if Will was the troll. He was the one trolling himself to get sympathy, views, and subs. I don't think he has the smarts to pull it off or to edit in those channels style, but it would be quite an interesting twist.
It would be just like dumbass Will to assume that AIOT's success has to do with religion and not because of well done and informative videos. That would make sense as to why he's acting that way now. What a buffoon.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.